ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 114
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
SPchief 09:50 PM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Just ordered an Itaste VV 3. Ready to step it up and kick the smoking thing. My ego battery is close to dying and it's helped me cut down a ton.
Woot! it left Chicago tonight (It came from China, so I wasn't expecting it until next week at the earliest) So either tomorrow or Saturday.

In the last 3 days I've smoked 1 pack (used to be a 2 pack a day) and only because I have them
[Reply]
listopencil 09:58 PM 05-01-2014
Woot! it left Chicago tonight (It came from China, so I wasn't expecting it until next week at the earliest) So either tomorrow or Saturday.

In the last 3 days I've smoked 1 pack (used to be a 2 pack a day) and only because I have them
Good luck. Keep plugging away. You are this "-" close to quitting.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:05 PM 05-01-2014

Just throw them fuckers away! Enjoy the victory!!
[Reply]
SPchief 10:10 PM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Good luck. Keep plugging away. You are this "-" close to quitting.
I'm well aware. Something clicked in my mind on tuesday
[Reply]
SLAG 10:13 PM 05-01-2014
I was watching an old episode of the wonder years and kevin went to the woods to drink beer and smoke cigarettes with the cool kids....

I gotta say... It made me want a cig.

I hadn't had that feeling in a very very long time..

It did pass but boy was the urge strong
[Reply]
Buck 10:55 PM 05-02-2014
Trident V2 is waaaay better than the IGO W. Whenever you decide to start using an RBA, get the Trident V2 from RTD Vapor.

$17. Way easier to build the coils.
[Reply]
NWTF 03:21 PM 05-04-2014
Aspire Nautilus $20.95 and other great deals.

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/hol...ats-just-nuts/
[Reply]
listopencil 10:22 PM 05-04-2014
I should have a VTR waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:53 PM 05-04-2014
I should have a VTR waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow.
Same with me on the VV3, looking forward to it.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:33 PM 05-05-2014
Got the VTR in my hand. The fire button is in a weird place, which I knew, but I am playing around with how to hold it. So far so good. I like the solid feel of it and I think this is going to work as my travelin' vape.
[Reply]
SPchief 06:27 PM 05-05-2014
Vaping off the Itaste vv 3. Took a little bit to get used to it and find the right settings, giving me temporary vapor's tongue. But after eating dinner, tastes great.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:51 PM 05-06-2014
Vaping off the Itaste vv 3. Took a little bit to get used to it and find the right settings, giving me temporary vapor's tongue. But after eating dinner, tastes great.
I think you are going to love it. The only drawback to it I have ever had (really anticipate, it hasn't happened yet) was that it has a built in battery. So when it goes the unit is done. With that being said, both of mine still work.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:55 PM 05-06-2014
Welcome to the club!!
[Reply]
SPchief 10:13 PM 05-06-2014
I think you are going to love it. The only drawback to it I have ever had (really anticipate, it hasn't happened yet) was that it has a built in battery. So when it goes the unit is done. With that being said, both of mine still work.
http://www.rapidtables.com/calc/elec...calculator.htm

This helped me zero in on where I needed to be at on each of my evods. I have different Coils (just by buying them from different places)
[Reply]
SPchief 10:14 PM 05-06-2014
Also took a bit to get used to the warmer, thicker vape
[Reply]
Page 36 of 114
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up