ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 110
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:29 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Whatever this was I don’t believe it was something planned. If that suspect intended to be there and stake out for something would have been dressed in Chiefs stuff. Unless for some reason as a gang member he was obligated to be in uniform.

I’m going with the crime of opportunity from a group seeing some rival group in public and confronting them or calling in backup to do the dirty work.
We'll have to wait for Detective Detox to discover the lyrics in some song and explain all the main characters to us.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:29 PM 02-14-2024
Ok now hard to hate the Ravens.

Statement from the Baltimore Ravens: pic.twitter.com/weWCJmc5Vw

— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:30 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Whatever this was I don’t believe it was something planned. If that suspect intended to be there and stake out for something would have been dressed in Chiefs stuff. Unless for some reason as a gang member he was obligated to be in uniform.

I’m going with the crime of opportunity from a group seeing some rival group in public and confronting them or calling in backup to do the dirty work.
Yep, just takes a few to ruin it for a million others...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:30 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

But is it, though?

I really don't think it is...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:31 PM 02-14-2024
I wouldn't be surprised if they have this in the future at Arrowhead. a 10th of the people but probably how they go about it in the future.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:31 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

I read that in the sound of Ray Lewis.
[Reply]
In58men 04:32 PM 02-14-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:32 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I wouldn't be surprised if they have this in the future at Arrowhead. a 10th of the people but probably how they go about it in the future.
I kind of don't understand why they don't already. Yeah, you'll miss out on the players walking down the street or riding on busses. But you could introduce each player individually and you'd be able to control shit.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 04:32 PM 02-14-2024
hey the ravens know a lot about tragic and senseless violence.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:34 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I kind of don't understand why they don't already. Yeah, you'll miss out on the players walking down the street or riding on busses. But you could introduce each player individually and you'd be able to control shit.
Yea, it's unfortunate, as you could only fit about 90k-100k if you used concert type setup.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:34 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Having it away from the city center and in a non-public place where you can control access and have more security would solve many problems. But obviously there are far more people wanting to attend the parade than can fit into Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:35 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Same reason I live in the burbs....MPLS can get fucked.
Ditto with Chicago. When I bought my townhouse I moved as far away from that pit as I could and still get to work in a reasonable amount of time. And it's so much worse now than it was before. Even the Loop isn't safe anymore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:35 PM 02-14-2024
Why can't we call it for what it is though?

It's the same people who shot at eachother at Crown Center a couple weeks ago, It's the same people who always shoot at eachother in Westport, It's the same people who shoot at eachother on the plaza, it's the same group that killed an innocent person at First friday. Most of these teens aren't even allowed to guns legal yet get them but nobody wants to hold that community responsible.
[Reply]
irafreak 04:35 PM 02-14-2024
This is a sad situation we all agree. But I get tired of the people suck statement. No. The people that do suck just make the most ruckus. Most of us are decent people.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:37 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Edited.
Very appropriate username, Mr Dull Tool
[Reply]
Page 36 of 110
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up