ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 58
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Dante84 06:08 PM 04-27-2018

Remember this guy? �� He’s headed to the Kansas City Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/H9Pqq8jPJS

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 28, 2018

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Molitoth 10:27 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Roughing the passer would of been half the distance to the goal and an auto first down. When you get the change to hit the QB you do it. Make Brady feel it in his old man bones.
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The QB must go down & he must go down hard.
I see your point and I like it!

However, I'm not ready to send an AIDS infected antifreeze bottle to Breelands house. I doubt he ever lets that happen again.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:39 PM 10-14-2018
FUCK THIS SLOW FAT POS!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:18 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I see your point and I like it!

However, I'm not ready to send an AIDS infected antifreeze bottle to Breelands house. I doubt he ever lets that happen again.
My problem with it is this is just what we've been dealing with for awhile now with defensive players drafted by Dorsey and Veach.

An absolute shitfuck embarrassment happens on the field and it's, "Well, that's a learning experience..."

Have that fucking learning experience in college. Or high school. You should be better than this by now.

This is all part of the frustration with Speaks and why it's apparent that Veach is just another version of Dorsey. A 2nd rounder should at least be contributing replacement-level quality play when they get snaps.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:26 AM 10-15-2018
The guy is making strides, he is showing up around the ball these last two weeks

Everyone acting like a second round pick is supposed to be a goddamn monster straight outta the gate need to get a grip on reality
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:36 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The guy is making strides, he is showing up around the ball these last two weeks

Everyone acting like a second round pick is supposed to be a goddamn monster straight outta the gate need to get a grip on reality
A 2nd round pick should show some kind of promise for one day becoming a starter.

He's not fucking doing that. Who cares if you recovered a fumble? That's not NFL talent. Frank fucking Zombo can do that.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:41 AM 10-15-2018
Speaks played well last night - apart from the obvious fuck up. That rule is bound to fuck a team over in the playoffs. He provided quite a bit of pressure in his first ever start, had the nice sack strip on Brady.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:43 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A 2nd round pick should show some kind of promise for one day becoming a starter.

He's not ****ing doing that. Who cares if you recovered a fumble? That's not NFL talent. Frank ****ing Zombo can do that.
Uh, the dude can play.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 AM 10-15-2018

He's not ****ing doing that. Who cares if you recovered a fumble? That's not NFL talent. Frank ****ing Zombo can do that.
We must be watching two different players

I watched the player who had more tackles and assists than guys like Ford and Jones... as well as the sack, and forced fumble
[Reply]
staylor26 05:47 AM 10-15-2018

Umm he got the sack and forced the fumble last night
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:47 AM 10-15-2018
A 2nd rounder should at least be contributing replacement-level quality play when they get snaps.
Hmm, in my opinion, he HAS been doing that! If I expected anymore, he would have been a first round selection.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 05:49 AM 10-15-2018
I expect a lot of people to be eating crow on this guy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:10 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm he got the sack and forced the fumble last night
The one he quit on was a fucking killer but he is showing some promise.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:24 AM 10-15-2018

Some of you guys really need to start watching the games. I was at the front of the mob leading against this guy and I admit he flashed last night. He looked really good at times.

Why do you think Brady’s opening drive was a turnover of downs? Speaks has an amazing rush and got right in his face. Speaks forced that ball to be thrown early and we stopped them because of him.

That’s called flashing.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:37 AM 10-15-2018
Speaks flashed some, but he's a 4-3 DE. He's playing out of position.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 08:41 AM 10-15-2018
Speaks will be fine. So many Dlineman drafted early get called busts by their fan base the first few years, and then develop into big time contributors. Dline from College to the NFL is a huge jump, and for Speaks even larger because he’s being asked by Sutton to play out of his natural position.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 58
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up