Page 36 of 272
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 01-26-2023
Oh look, they reproduced. Like an amoeba. Or a bad staph infection.
[Reply]
stanleychief 03:46 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:
Chiefs fans are going to start preaching about bandwagon fans, now?

And seriously, didn't Frank Clark get busted rolling around with a sub-machine gun in his SUV? I'm sure a fine, upstanding organization like KC would cut a thug like that, right? I see Jerrell Powe just got arrested for kidnapping last week. Seriously, every team in the league has it's dirtbags.

I was a Bengals fan all through the 90's, dude. Don't come in here with that bandwagon fan garbage.
Since the year 2000, the NFL has witnessed 982 player arrests, with 2006 seeing more players in cuffs than any other year (71 arrests). And it’s the Minnesota Vikings (55) who have had the highest arrest rate across all NFL teams, with DUIs being among the most common convictions. The Vikings are closely followed by the Denver Broncos (54) and Cincinnati Bengals (50) who appear 2nd and 3rd on the list.

From Boxscore
[Reply]
Whatever 03:48 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Whatever.

All of you fans of other teams all come here and talk shit. If you beat KC, you talk even more. Usually, you lose; and then we never hear from you again.

You're not here to talk football, you're here to throw shit. But the reality is, we don't care. About you, your team, none of it.

When KC plays it's 'A' game, they beat anybody. If they **** around and do dumb shit, they'll lose. It's not about your team. It's about The Kansas City Chiefs. They've done dumb shit, so your team has beaten them three times now. It's irritating. But they have nobody to blame but themselves.

You have to hope that they do inexplicably dumb shit again or that Mahomes is too injured to be effective, and that's your only chance to win. Like, that's it. Those are your hopes.

Deep down, I think you know that, and that's why you guys come onto a Chiefs fan board to throw some shit.

I kinda doubt they're going to make those kind of mistakes again. And it looks like Mahomes can be effective. So I bet we'll never hear from you again after Sunday.

I'm more than willing to talk football. If KC wins, I'll be more than happy to show up here to congratulate you guys and discuss the game.

So, when are the Chiefs going to bring their A game? It was supposed to be in the AFCCG last year. It was supposed to be earlier this year. Every time, you lose. You act like the Bengals have played a perfect game in any of those matchups. Just this last time, I remember Tyler Boyd dropping a wide open TD and a terrible 4th down call at the end of the half. You say "We would have had 'em if we didn't fall apart in the 2nd half" of games where Bengals fans say "If we had just showed up for the first half, this game wouldn't have even been close.".

Any team in the NFL can beat any other if they bring their A game. The Colts beat KC. The Browns beat the Bengals. That's not saying anything.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:49 PM 01-26-2023
Kinda sad when the Browns can pull off something your almighty Chiefs can't, right?
Pretty sad the Chiefs can pull off something your almighty Bengals can’t, right? I am referring to winning SBs.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:53 PM 01-26-2023
I'm more than willing to talk football. If KC wins, I'll be more than happy to show up here to congratulate you guys and discuss the game.
So noble.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:55 PM 01-26-2023

So, when are the Chiefs going to bring their A game? It was supposed to be in the AFCCG last year. It was supposed to be earlier this year. Every time, you lose. You act like the Bengals have played a perfect game in any of those matchups. Just this last time, I remember Tyler Boyd dropping a wide open TD and a terrible 4th down call at the end of the half. You say "We would have had 'em if we didn't fall apart in the 2nd half" of games where Bengals fans say "If we had just showed up for the first half, this game wouldn't have even been close.".

Any team in the NFL can beat any other if they bring their A game. The Colts beat KC. The Browns beat the Bengals. That's not saying anything.
Said every opposing fan….ever. Time will tell if you are the exception. What I do know is that we typically only get the usual Broncos and Raiders fans back here after they lose because they are gluttons for punishment.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:56 PM 01-26-2023
The Colts bringing their A game isn't enough for them to beat the Chiefs. It takes their A game and the Chiefs bringing their F game, and even then they barely pulled it out.

I didn't watch either of the Browns/Bengals games this year, but I'm guessing Cinci didn't even approach their A game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:57 PM 01-26-2023
Did you guys hear the one about the Bengals' trophy case?
[Reply]
tredadda 03:57 PM 01-26-2023
Chiefs fans are such a contradiction.

"I'm so proud to have such a classy QB like Patrick Mahomes who says all the right things in interviews."

Also Chiefs fans...

"Fuck your mother!!!!"

Even Ravens fans have more class than some of you, and they proudly live in the murder capital of America.
Opposing fans: “We are going in dry and will fist the Chiefs”.

Chiefs fans: “Go F yourself”.

Opposing fans: “Chiefs fans are so classless”.
[Reply]
Whatever 04:03 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chiefs fans were still filling Arrowhead even during the leanest of years before Andy Reid.

Meanwhile Bungholes home games before bandwagon jumping frauds such as yourself jumped on board…

Dude, the Chiefs had local tv blackouts because they couldn't fill Arrowhead in '09-'12, and that's just the front page of a Google search.

When teams are bad, fans don't show up. When you've been as bad as the Bengals for that long, it's a battle to win fans back. A lot of fans refused to spend money on the team until they ended the playoff drought out of protest.

We have our bandwagon jumpers, just like every fanbase. I'm sure you're not a bandwagon jumper, though with your Hurricanes Avi and Miami, FL location.
[Reply]
Whatever 04:06 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Opposing fans: “We are going in fry and will fist the Chiefs”.

Chiefs fans: “Go F yourself”.

Opposing fans: “Chiefs fans are so classless”.
Show me where I said any of that
[Reply]
Kman34 04:06 PM 01-26-2023
Chiefs fans are such a contradiction.

"I'm so proud to have such a classy QB like Patrick Mahomes who says all the right things in interviews."

Also Chiefs fans...

"Fuck your mother!!!!"

Even Ravens fans have more class than some of you, and they proudly live in the murder capital of America.
Your the one talking shit on Mahomes family.. Short timer..
[Reply]
TEX 04:11 PM 01-26-2023
Show me where I said any of that
Eat S*** pie, queer!
[Reply]
Whatever 04:11 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Pretty sad the Chiefs can pull off something your almighty Bengals can’t, right? I am referring to winning SBs.
KC has had a first ballot HoF QB starting for 5 years, now. Burrow is in only his second full season. KC should have more, considering the window has been open longer.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:12 PM 01-26-2023
KC has had a first ballot HoF QB starting for 5 years, now. Burrow is in only his second full season. KC should have more, considering the window has been open longer.
:-)

This freakin' guy....
[Reply]
Page 36 of 272
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up