ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 97
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 03:14 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Did they indict this piece of shit yet
It's a civil law suit so there won't be any indictments.
[Reply]
threebag 03:23 AM 09-11-2019

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:34 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
At no point in those texts did he admit to doing so, just FWIW. I know they're a travesty of English and hard to understand, so let me try to explain.

First, there's the district possibility that the first several statements are in response to something, and he is mocking that accusation. As these are provided without context, we could be looking at a "I shot the clerk" situation from My Cousin Vinnie. This is supported by the statement "f your knowledge", along with indications she had slept on the couch.

The statements could be in reply to a text from her claiming he had done those things, in fact I would expect that to be the case, and if so it would actually be a denial he had (done something on her back) at all. This is further reinforced when he seemed to indicate later that his people would laugh about the idea that he had done so, that the accusation is, in fact, laughable.

The other thing to keep in mind, if you don't believe the above to be true, is that he makes no indication that she was asleep while he did anything at all. Even if you take his statements as declarative, the statement about doing things on her back and her sleeping in his bed are one of the few things that are actually separate. If it is declarative, it could be in response to claims he (did something) inside of her rather than on her back and she feared she might be pregnant. In which case the beginning would seem to read "that's impossible, I didn't even *** inside you, and if it was non consensual and so traumatic why were you sleeping in my bed afterwards".

As this being declarative would seem to contradict the assertion she slept on his couch I think the former more likely, but regardless, the two key things to keep in mind are 1) we really need the texts preceding this to have context and understand what this jibberish means, and 2) these do not in and of themselves contain an admission of any wrongdoing of any kind.
Lmao, some dumb ass who likely doesn’t pronounce simple words like “car, bar, or star” properly trying to explain something. What a jackoff!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:53 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we should still trade for pat pete after AB is released so we can fuck up josh gordon and brady has to throw 50 1-yard passes to edelman or die
Gronk will be back week 14 to help ease the pain.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:58 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
too soon, how insensitive you are :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09-11-2019, 04:34 AM
This message has been deleted by Red Dawg. Reason: Not right
IUsedToBeATightEnd 04:50 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
The poor girl was just innocently watching bible study shit on her IPad when the evil black man (unbeknowest to her) snuck up behind her and started jacking off on her back. Dumb mother ****ers, I hate AB and the Pats as much as all of you, but if you seriously buy into this you're no better than Brooke, Florio, any of those scumbags.
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

I can only add accusations of rape should happen within a 48hrs time frame.
Any more than that is obviously fucking extortion, even if the fact really happened.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 04:51 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Pats released Brown. He is no longer on the team. It's on Twitter.
Would be awesome if that's true but it's not...
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:03 AM 09-11-2019
AB’s lawyer is allegedly a fake sports agent that has The Situation as a client.

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/m.../#post-1494939
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:23 AM 09-11-2019
He's under the cloak of the dynasty. Nothing will ever come to this.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:36 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
He's under the cloak of the dynasty. Nothing will ever come to this.
Sadly, this is probably true.

Bobby Two Tugs will stroke an anonymous check to make this lawsuit go away.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:41 AM 09-11-2019
The jokes in this thread are top fucking shelf, man. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:42 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
From the accuser:

“He whipped out his Spider 2 Y Banana and jizzed on my back, man. It was wild.”
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:16 AM 09-11-2019
What did Florio say about this? Is Mac & Cheese on the story? Can KCTV do a segment on it?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:17 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If the Patriots were a CLASSY ORGANIZATION well they would certainly release him immediately because they are so CLASSY.

Has this pos been released yet?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:18 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by IUsedToBeATightEnd:
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

I can only add accusations of rape should happen within a 48hrs time frame.
Any more than that is obviously ****ing extortion, even if the fact really happened.
What a cheap, bullshit, pogue bullshit copout to protect shit men. So a sexual assault victim has only 48hrs to report a crime happening to them or they are committing a crime themselves.

Does a child only have 48hrs to report being a victim of a sexual crime as well?

Let me quess, you still listen to Michael Jackson and those men that accused him of sexual assault are all liars too.

Nah, you're just another wacko.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 97
« First < 263233343536 373839404686 > Last »
Up