ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
BleedingRed 02:46 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Most of his takes are based on orthodox catholic teaching. Real fringe and backwards shit. The kind of shit the pope laughs at. I suppose every denomination has the offshoots that embarrass normal people.
Lmao holy intolerance Batman
kysirsoze 02:47 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
He’s a Jesuit and this was a Jesuit college. They are much more intense, but you being Catholic should know that.
The institution made a statement distancing themselves from his comments.
BleedingRed 02:48 PM 05-18-2024
The sheer intolerance of the Christian faith and its teachings being displayed is disgusting. You are a straight bigot if you are on board with casting stones at this man because of his religious beliefs.
Delano 02:48 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao holy intolerance Batman
They’re fine doing their thing. Same as Warren Jeffs was I guess. But yeah the pope himself thinks these people are holding the religion back.
Megatron96 02:49 PM 05-18-2024
Is religion political? Or whom are you referring to?

Just reading through the most recent idk call it dozen posts, some are veering n that direction, imo
staylor26 02:49 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Not surprised he believes the things he said. I already knew he was a pretty extreme in some of his views. Didn't really care before or now. I do think it's weird he chose a commencement to get on his soap box. People keep saying he was a catholic speaking to other catholics, but the institution sure didn't think what he said was appropriate so I don't think he really was reading the room.

Side note, I'm willing to bet that most people who are cheering him on are the first to tell people like LeBron James to "stick to sports".
He wasn't "reading the room"? The one he got a standing ovation in?
Delano 02:50 PM 05-18-2024
The sheer intolerance of the Christian faith and its teachings being displayed is disgusting.
The teachings of the Jesus character are fantastic. Religion’s interpretation of those teachings is the bane of humanity.
BleedingRed 02:50 PM 05-18-2024
They’re fine doing their thing. Same as Warren Jeffs was I guess. But yeah the pope himself thinks these people are holding the religion back.
Again you are intolerant of a Chiefs players religious beliefs. It doesn’t mean anything other than you are bigoted
Bump 02:50 PM 05-18-2024
Imagine frothing so hard on social media that platforms ban you and you are forced to buy a seperate platform so you can continue your attention whoring.

For what it’s worth, trying to cancel him is overboard. He did put a target on his back and as others have said, he doesn’t appear bothered by the backlash.
everyone knows that when the biggest social media sites have to ban people, then that is a good thing! It's especially good when government pays companies to ban people because when the feds do it, that means it's righteous! Censorship is a tool that is ALWAYS used for good.
Megatron96 02:52 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
The institution made a statement distancing themselves from his comments.

Duh. They have to fill their enrollment quota next year. Of course they’d bend a knee to this kind of public opinion. What else are they going to do?
Delano 02:52 PM 05-18-2024
Again you are intolerant of a Chiefs players religious beliefs. It doesn’t mean anything other than you are bigoted
Seems like you’re pretty intolerant of my beliefs big boy.
BleedingRed 02:55 PM 05-18-2024
The teachings of the Jesus character are fantastic. Religion’s interpretation of those teachings is the bane of humanity.
I’m 100% that Jesus said women should never preach unless no option existed. Shall I introduce you to almost every religions view on women’s role in life?

You are assigning your own beliefs and being intolerant.

You are not a moral arbitrator of religious beliefs. Saying you disagree is one thing, saying what he said was “horrible” is another.
Mosbonian 02:55 PM 05-18-2024
What if butkers daughter is gay? Lmao imagine the mental gymnastics.
And I bet if she was he would still love her....just because he may not agree with that lifestyle doesn't mean he wouldn't love her.
kysirsoze 02:56 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Duh. They have to fill their enrollment quota next year. Of course they’d bend a knee to this kind of public opinion. What else are they going to do?
To be clear it was the sisters of the order that founded the school. Not the administration.
BleedingRed 02:56 PM 05-18-2024
Seems like you’re pretty intolerant of my beliefs big boy.
You belief structure is subjective to the whims of society. Aka you lack moral conviction in your own beliefs. They basically come and go as society dictates.

So yeah,

I’m not tolerant of your weak convictions and subjective belief system. In fact I loath them. It’s the hallmarks of a weak man or woman.
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Up