ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 386
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:16 PM 08-01-2017
Harriot is a racist douchebag. His sole qualification for writing for theroot is that he writes for theroot.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:11 AM 08-02-2017
I watched an emergency awesome video that had an interesting take on Bran/Sansa's interaction and why Bran was acting so serial killer-y.

He postulated that Bran only saw her wedding not the subsequent rape, so he was actually trying to make good conversation with her about stuff she would care about and hadn't pieced together the rapey part of the story yet.

Makes more sense than what I was thinking.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:56 AM 08-02-2017
I believe Bran said that he only sees flashes and parts not in any order. So it could be true that he saw her wedding and what Ramsay did to her but not in order or he could of even saw them days apart and didn't put two and two together.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:57 AM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
God help me, I can't even tell if this is satire anymore...

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/sund...ica-1797386445

A sampling:

It's satire, right? RIGHT?!?!?
People make a good living stirring shit like this up. There is no more entertainment for entertainment's sake with some people. EVERYTHING that happens in real life or on the screen is a reason to be pissed off. Notice he doesn't give a wet shit about all of the Dothraki or Tyrell troops under Dany because in his mind they're probably Mexican or White.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:49 AM 08-02-2017
Now that we're getting closer to the end of the tv show, where do you all stand on the Three Headed Dragon theory?

"...it doesn't seem like too big of a stretch to assume that the Red Woman we're about to meet — who has been living in the same part of the world — will be of a similar mindset. And if she believes that Dany — not Jon — is the One Who Was Promised, it may have significant implications for future storylines. First, it could mean the two camps are both right, and that the reincarnation of Azor Ahai is not one person, but three — a fan theory commonly referred to as the three heads of the dragon.
Read More: This Game of Thrones Character’s Changed Appearance May Signal a Huge Turn of Events
In turn, this could also support the idea that Dany isn't the only Targaryen still standing. In addition to the popular R+L=J theory — i.e., that Jon Snow isn't Ned Stark's bastard but rather the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen — some fans also believe that Tyrion is actually the son of Joanna Lannister and the Mad King, making him —you guessed it — a Targaryen."

[Reply]
RustShack 10:06 AM 08-02-2017
It's already been proven that Jon is Targaryen(actual name is likely Jaehaerys Targaryen). Tyrion could have the blood, but he'd be a bastard. I mean it makes sense with the dragons not killing him when he went into the dungeon without meeting them first, and killing his mom at birth like Jon and Danny.

I think it's Jon Snow who is the Prince who was promised though.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:01 AM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It's already been proven that Jon is Targaryen(actual name is likely Jaehaerys Targaryen). Tyrion could have the blood, but he'd be a bastard. I mean it makes sense with the dragons not killing him when he went into the dungeon without meeting them first, and killing his mom at birth like Jon and Danny.

I think it's Jon Snow who is the Prince who was promised though.
Jaehaerys... Yikes.

I wish it would be Aemon.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 02:46 PM 08-02-2017

[Reply]
vailpass 03:47 PM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SHOULD WATCH THIS

*NSFW* Very well made and many good laughs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:57 PM 08-02-2017
Well I guess we can shut the thread down now.

That was fucking great.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:17 PM 08-02-2017
Very well done.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:28 PM 08-02-2017
I actually laughed [Titanic Tormund], I actually cried [Arya killing Walder].

It was actually better than Cats.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:03 PM 08-02-2017
Fucking amazing.

And that Hodor scene still fucking gets to me. I think that's the most emotional scene in the entire series.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:10 PM 08-02-2017
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:15 PM 08-02-2017
Are you posting spoilers that haven't aired yet this season I assume?
[Reply]
Page 36 of 386
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up