Page 36 of 68
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Assuming good weapons, an average to above average OL, above average defense, and relatively healthy team, I would say:

Mahomes
Watson
Allen
Wilson
Rodgers
Brady

Maybe:

Murray
Stafford
Dak

I’m probably forgetting someone.

The rest would probably need elite running games and defenses to take pressure off of them.
I would add to the "maybe" column: Ryan Fitzpatrick. He doesn't need to lean on anyone when he's on.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:17 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Which QBs in the league can you win a superbowl with?
Next decade? Mahomes
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:43 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Cooks is the one making Watson look good.

Yup.

In case you didn't know: Hopkins doesn't play for the Texans anymore.

Fuller is good but he's nowhere near as good as Diggs
No shit on Hopkins dude.

You referenced the last three seasons which is why I included him.
[Reply]
mkp785 08:13 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
No shit on Hopkins dude.

You referenced the last three seasons which is why I included him.
Ok good so you remember. I assume you also remember BoB, Romeo Crennel, a terrible defense and being the most sacked QB in the league for at least 1 (possibly more) seasons?

This is not even mentioning his team's owner calling him and his teammates and the rest of the NFL "inmates" among other things.

Back to Allen though. His awesome year that he just had is nothing compared to what Watson did with the clown show in Houston.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:06 AM 02-01-2021
I actually feel bad for Texans fans. They finally get rid of that piece of shit O'Brien and he burns their franchise to the ground on his way out. Losing Hopkins and then Watson. That's one of those things that can take a franchise decades to recover from.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:32 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I actually feel bad for Texans fans. They finally get rid of that piece of shit O'Brien and he burns their franchise to the ground on his way out. Losing Hopkins and then Watson. That's one of those things that can take a franchise decades to recover from.
It’s self-inflicted. Watson likely wouldn’t be forcing his way out if ownership had put the right personnel/coaching staff in place. Instead they pretended to care about his opinion and then did their own thing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:40 AM 02-01-2021
O'Brien was only a symptom of the disease, I fear. Easterby seems to be far worse.
[Reply]
scho63 07:42 AM 02-01-2021
What a trainwreck of an ORG
[Reply]
seamonster 08:18 AM 02-01-2021
The Texans had been drafting OLineman in the 1st and gave Watson 110M guaranteed and now they're suppose to let him run the franchise? Did Joe Montanta get to hand pick his next coach? And Watson's like one ACL tear away from being a busted mobile QB. He'll have to step up in the pocket and read defenses with LB's dropping back in coverage. Remains to be seen if he can put up consistent numbers in that situation.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:31 AM 02-01-2021
He can sell plenty of PSLs(if they are still called that) in NY. Winning
[Reply]
penguinz 09:46 AM 02-01-2021
I hope he does get his wish. The team that gets him is not going to think it was a good trade in two years. He will never play in a Conf Championship game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s self-inflicted. Watson likely wouldn’t be forcing his way out if ownership had put the right personnel/coaching staff in place. Instead they pretended to care about his opinion and then did their own thing.
Yep.

They put a Joel Osteen wannabe in charge of their football team and then wonder why this happens.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:15 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep.

They put a Joel Osteen wannabe in charge of their football team and then wonder why this happens.
It's better than that, there's a report out there...That Easterby was peppering a players phone like a jealous girlfriend, the player ignored him..

Easterby contacted the players mom and proceeded to tell her that he was concerned with the life choices her son was making.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's better than that, there's a report out there...That Easterby was peppering a players phone like a jealous girlfriend, the player ignored him..

Easterby contacted the players mom and proceeded to tell her that he was concerned with the life choices her son was making.
Wish he could have done that for Jovan Belcher...
[Reply]
Mecca 11:36 AM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wish he could have done that for Jovan Belcher...
See that would be actually doing something good, he's not interested in that.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 68
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up