ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 358 of 663
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368408458 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
alnorth 10:31 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I don't follow MMA As much as I'd like to, and don't have a dog in the fight, but that McGregor chap looks like a crazy motherfucker. Lol.
I don't think he will win this fight, but the sky's the limit for how much money the UFC can make off him if he knocks out Aldo. No one in MMA talks shit better than Conor.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:38 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by alnorth:
I don't think he will win this fight, but the sky's the limit for how much money the UFC can make off him if he knocks out Aldo. No one in MMA talks shit better than Conor.
Obviously different times and weight classes but a McGregor/ Sonnen press conference would have been PPV worthy.
[Reply]
alnorth 10:41 PM 12-07-2015
5 days till Aldo breaks Conor's legs

edit: wow, that embed code autoplays? Not cool, UFC. Here's a link to the UFC's ~18-minute hype video.

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-194-emb...-aldo-mcgregor
[Reply]
Dayze 06:59 AM 12-08-2015
wish I wasn't broke as fuck right now, I'd probably order the fight (which I rarely do).

of course.....I'm sure that's exactly why/how they promote this so people like me who are on the fence - but with a little extra income in their pocket - will order the fight.

I gotta say though, that McGregor guy talking shit is worth the price of admission lol.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:04 AM 12-08-2015
I'm really hyped for the Aldo/Connor fight, but Weidman/Rockhold would sell a shit ton of PPv buys on it's own. This is going to be an awesome co main
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:07 AM 12-08-2015
Some of Ronda Rousey's teeth were knocked loose in her fight, and she says she may need 6 months to heal.
I bet Rousey goes all Gina Carrano and only fights once or twice more
[Reply]
alnorth 11:05 AM 12-08-2015
Ronda says she is going to stick with her shitty coach and his terrible camp.

That alone is going to move the odds significantly even more towards Holm for the rematch. Ronda might end up only fighting one more time in the UFC.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:27 AM 12-08-2015
Ronda says she is going to stick with her shitty coach and his terrible camp.

That alone is going to move the odds significantly even more towards Holm for the rematch. Ronda might end up only fighting one more time in the UFC.
Well, duh. She's gotta move over to boxing and execute Mayweather.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:55 PM 12-08-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Well, duh. She's gotta move over to boxing and execute Mayweather.

I wish.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:56 PM 12-08-2015

So what do they do if Aldo wins? Do they have him fight Edgar or Mendes again?
[Reply]
New World Order 07:57 PM 12-08-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
wish I wasn't broke as **** right now, I'd probably order the fight (which I rarely do).

of course.....I'm sure that's exactly why/how they promote this so people like me who are on the fence - but with a little extra income in their pocket - will order the fight.

I gotta say though, that McGregor guy talking shit is worth the price of admission lol.

You can stream it.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:12 PM 12-08-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So what do they do if Aldo wins? Do they have him fight Edgar or Mendes again?
Maybe Max Holloway if he wins.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:27 PM 12-08-2015
The White House responded to the Nick Diaz petition.

tl/dr version: This is a state issue, the Federal Government has nothing to do with this. Go talk to Nevada. But hey, it is kinda cool that so many of you banded together to make your voices heard. If you want to know about Marijuana, we responded to those petitions already.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:06 PM 12-08-2015
The White House responded to the Nick Diaz petition.

tl/dr version: This is a state issue, the Federal Government has nothing to do with this. Go talk to Nevada. But hey, it is kinda cool that so many of you banded together to make your voices heard. If you want to know about Marijuana, we responded to those petitions already.

They should make Nick fight Nate for reinstatement.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:21 PM 12-08-2015
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I'm really hyped for the Aldo/Connor fight, but Weidman/Rockhold would sell a shit ton of PPv buys on it's own. This is going to be an awesome co main
I'm honestly more intrigued by that fight than Aldo/McGregor...the Jacare/Romero title eliminator should be a helluva fight too.

Can't wait for this PPV, first one I'm ordering in a quite a while.
[Reply]
Page 358 of 663
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368408458 > Last »
Up