ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3567 of 4905
« First < 2567306734673517355735633564356535663567 356835693570357135773617366740674567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:00 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Fewer yards and points than who? Detroit? Certainly not than Denver.
Who the fuck cares. Guess how many teams are averaging less than 15 points on offense through 8 games?? Your Defense doesn’t fucking matter when your offense is at a historically bad level. Fuck, Matt Ryan got benched and the Colts were scoring more points than you guys. Herp derp… defense . What a loser! How many Bills jerseys do you currently own Mr Many Teams??
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:13 PM 11-01-2022
I've never seen knowmo this on edge before. The disaster of a Russ trade really did break him. He really did think Denver was going to be turned around by that clown :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:14 PM 11-01-2022
KC would be scoring close to 35 a game if Butker was healthy all season. Scary...considering that was WITH the offense not in sync like it is now
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:15 PM 11-01-2022
Knowmo definitely keeps this thread worth coming to. He is really something you need to see to believe. Pretty sure most broncos fans on this board, and quite honestly a lot of them are damn reasonable, would agree.

I have no idea how much of him is real. I do know it's enjoyable to read either way. I also know that if he is legit in all his posts, deep down he is in pain. As a die -hard fan I know how he feels. No amount of tweets or twisting of reality can fix that for him. He can highlight as many positions as he wants in blue. These two teams aren't in the same universe and he knows it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:17 PM 11-01-2022
Chubb...a top 10 pick you passed over Allen for traded for what amounts to an early 2nd. I don't see how this is any less than a complete disaster. This comes after trading Von for peanuts last year. All you have left are broken, out of position edge rushers. Paton is ficking disaster.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:18 PM 11-01-2022
I have 2 Denver players even starting in KC...2 and considering how spot on I evaluated Denver's roster in the preseason...I automatically win
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:23 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Who the fuck cares. Guess how many teams are averaging less than 15 points on offense through 8 games?? Your Defense doesn’t fucking matter when your offense is at a historically bad level. Fuck, Matt Ryan got benched and the Colts were scoring more points than you guys. Herp derp… defense . What a loser! How many Bills jerseys do you currently own Mr Many Teams??
Certainly helps to play the weakest first half schedule in the league. Looking at common opponents...

The Raiders scored 32 vs Denver. 29 vs the Chiefs. Denver allowed more yds.

LAC scored 19 vs Denver. 24 vs KC (including a garbage time TD).

The Colts scored 12 vs Denver. 20 vs KC (take away the gifted TD on the muffed punt and unsportsmanlike call and they probably score 6). Denver allowed more yds.

The only team they defended substantially better was SF, and they were injury riddled and didn't have McCaffrey. And they weren't gifted multiple short fields.

Methinks whatever advantage Denver has defensively is faaaaaar outweighed by KC's advantage on the other side of the ball.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 PM 11-01-2022
Damn this Chiefs roster is loaded....love it
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:31 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Knowmo definitely keeps this thread worth coming to. He is really something you need to see to believe. Pretty sure most broncos fans on this board, and quite honestly a lot of them are damn reasonable, would agree.

I have no idea how much of him is real. I do know it's enjoyable to read either way. I also know that if he is legit in all his posts, deep down he is in pain. As a die -hard fan I know how he feels. No amount of tweets or twisting of reality can fix that for him. He can highlight as many positions as he wants in blue. These two teams aren't in the same universe and he knows it.
But…..he doesn’t know it. That’s the best part of it. He truly believes their offense is a sleeping giant ready to explode any day now. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:04 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You turds will grasp at anything. I’d hate to be in the gym showers with you freaks.
:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:07 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
But…..he doesn’t know it. That’s the best part of it. He truly believes their offense is a sleeping giant ready to explode any day now. :-)
It is quite amazing seeing these posts and wondering if he honestly believes this team is good. Whether it's that or he does really know in his heart of hearts, it's beautiful either way.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:03 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
What a joke. For one thing, the Broncos play a 34 and the Chiefs play a 43. So both teams are going to have an advantage at the edges in their defensive alignment. Neither Browning nor Bonitto is big enough to play even RE in an even front. I’d take Clark and Karlaftis over them.
If your scheme forces you to start Frank Clark and Karl, you need a better scheme. You guys miss out on so many tweeners in the draft because they’re not big enough to be an end in a 4-3. Those guys can find a role in a 3-4, and they make a major impact in nickel, which is basically base defense now.

Bolton and Gay would be your ILB in a 34. Bolton and Gay in a 2 LB set (Singleton is close to Gay but less athletic).

And in a nickel set, yeah, Surtain is one of the CB. Sneed is one of the others and KJuan Williams as the slot. Simmons would be one S and Reid the other. Darby overSneed is a hilarious take
I’m not too concerned with who the second ILB is between those guys. Singleton has been balling this year, though.

Sneed would’ve been my nickel but K'Waun Williams is no slouch, either.

On offense, just a hilarious take on the WR. Smith-Shuster and Valdez Scantling crack that alongside one of Sutton or Jeudy. Meinerz over Trey Smith is a hilarious take. The tackles are pretty even, too.
I don’t think JuJu brings anything special to the table and MVS is just a speed guy. With Sutton you get a great 50/50 guy and Jeudy offers big-time speed and route running ability.

Quinn Meinerz is slept on big time by you guys.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:25 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
DE: Chris Jones
NT: DJ Jones
DE: Dre'Mont Jones
OLB: Gregory

ILB: Bolton
ILB: Singleton/Jewell/Gay
OLB: Browning
CB: Surtain
CB: Darby
FS: Justin Simmons
SS: Caden Sterns/Kareem Jackson

LT: Bolles

LG: Thuney
C: Humphrey

RG: Meinerz
RT: Billy Turner/Wylie
TE: Kelce
WR: Jeudy
WR: Sutton
WR: Tim Patrick
RB: Javonte

QB Mahomes
You know what? I'm proud of you, Knowmo. You're showing real growth and humility.

Back in August you would have taken Russ over Mahomes.

This is a huge breakthrough for you! Keep up the good work! Eventually admitting the entire truth will set you free.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:44 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
If your scheme forces you to start Frank Clark and Karl, you need a better scheme. You guys miss out on so many tweeners in the draft because they’re not big enough to be an end in a 4-3. Those guys can find a role in a 3-4, and they make a major impact in nickel, which is basically base defense now.

I’m not too concerned with who the second ILB is between those guys. Singleton has been balling this year, though.

Sneed would’ve been my nickel but K'Waun Williams is no slouch, either.

I don’t think JuJu brings anything special to the table and MVS is just a speed guy. With Sutton you get a great 50/50 guy and Jeudy offers big-time speed and route running ability.

Quinn Meinerz is slept on big time by you guys.
The arrogance you have about Denver’s pass rushers is funny. Who among those guys gets pressure consistently without blitzing? Besides, Chubb’s gone, Gregory’s constantly injured and Browning’s gone for several games at least. Nobody’s worried about the other JAGs.

So you actually believe that Denver has three or more WRs that are better than KC’s #1. If that were true, it just shows how fucking horrible Wilson is and how doomed you are for the next 5 years. :-)

And nobody but a Denver homer is starting Meinerz over Trey Smith. Smith’s been hampered by injuries this year and is off to a bad start, yet still has 0 sacks allowed. Meinerz has allowed two sacks in half as many pass block snaps. Smith’s a much better run blocker too.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:32 PM 11-01-2022
This is really about the entire AFC West, but I will drop this here. Go to the link to see their links to their horrible predictions.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ruined-week-8/

joshua.hermsmeyer: Are the Raiders theoretically talented? Josh McDaniels had yet another meeting with the owner after another embarrassing loss. I wonder how long that will continue.

neil: Certainly, they were not supposed to be this bad.

Salfino: Yes, there are many teams that were supposed to be good but haven’t delivered: Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals, Rams, Browns, Chargers, Packers, Bucs, Saints. I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

neil: (Fun fact: The Raiders’ offense is still 1.4 PPG above league average, even after that shutout loss Sunday.)

maya: Oh, I’m not quite ready to put the Chargers in that group!

Their quarterback doesn’t have ribs at the moment.

Salfino: Chargers are full-on Chargering, Maya.

They might be the slowest offense in football. At least VERY slow.

gfoster: Remember when people were speculating in the preseason that the Chiefs might be the worst team in that division?

maya: And now the AFC West might send only Kansas City to the playoffs …

joshua.hermsmeyer: Wait, who were these people?

I want to find them and study their habits.

gfoster: Maybe it was just me.

Salfino: Yeah, I think I’m guilty of that.

gfoster: I was a believer in the Carr-Adams Fresno State magic. Turns out you need an offensive line.

Salfino: The QBs were supposed to be all great and challengers to Mahomes but, nah.

neil: And I was a believer in Russell Wilson. ��

joshua.hermsmeyer: Saaame. The Broncos were a team of destiny. Now they’re barely a team.

neil: This sure aged like milk. ��

Salfino: High knees!

neil: LOL Mike. Truly when you think he can’t get any more unintentionally hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 3567 of 4905
« First < 2567306734673517355735633564356535663567 356835693570357135773617366740674567 > Last »
Up