ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 617
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Rasputin 10:41 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
What's your job?

I work with people with disabilities. Much like logging into Chiefs Planet lately.
Sassy Squatch 10:41 AM 06-06-2013
I work at a plastic factory. Fuck me right?
Sassy Squatch 10:41 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I work with people with disabilities. Much like logging into Chiefs Planet lately.
At least you fit in where you work

Zinga, hi five!
MTG#10 10:42 AM 06-06-2013
Thanks for taking up my entire lunch break assholes.
crazycoffey 10:43 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I was going to guess you've been trying to break into show-business but after years of holding the boom mic you have grown disgruntled.

Come to think of it, with your recent employment admission, I might still be right....
Rasputin 10:45 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
At least you fit in where you work

Zinga, hi five!

Frazod 10:45 AM 06-06-2013
Probably not. But most here would probably agree you're the most angry out of all.
For the most part, the people who are most active in this thread are a who's who list of people who don't like me. I've been here a long time, and I'm opinionated and not shy about sharing that opinion, so I've accumulated a lot of them over the years. And I'm fine with that. This is an idiotic thread, started by an idiot at the behest of another idiot, providing cheap entertainment to the Springer element of the board. Were it not for Pootie endlessly expressing his butthurt over me, I'd probably have it on ignore. But that's not the case, so instead I've randomly, deliberately shit on it. And I'm going to continue to do so. This has angered Pootie and his retard fanbois, who rallied around Pootie's lord and savior Flopnuts this morning.

The funny part is, they try to act like they're not mad about it. And since there's a bunch of them, and one of me, it looks pretty bad. But that's okay. This is basically ChiefsPlanet's trailer park, and I really don't care what its window licking denizens think of me.
Sandy Vagina 10:48 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
For the most part, the people who are most active in this thread are a who's who list of people who don't like me. I've been here a long time, and I'm opinionated and not shy about sharing that opinion, so I've accumulated a lot of them over the years. And I'm fine with that. This is an idiotic thread, started by an idiot at the behest of another idiot, providing cheap entertainment to the Springer element of the board. Were it not for Pootie endlessly expressing his butthurt over me, I'd probably have it on ignore. But that's not the case, so instead I've randomly, deliberately shit on it. And I'm going to continue to do so. This has angered Pootie and his retard fanbois, who rallied around Pootie's lord and savior Flopnuts this morning.

The funny part is, they try to act like they're not mad about it. And since there's a bunch of them, and one of me, it looks pretty bad. But that's okay. This is basically ChiefsPlanet's trailer park, and I really don't care what it's window licking denizens think of me.
Speaking as an outside observer with no true interest or bias.. it sure looks like you are the only one truly butthurt and humiliated here.
Sassy Squatch 10:48 AM 06-06-2013

The funny part is, they try to act like they're not mad about it. And since there's a bunch of them, and one of me, it looks pretty bad. But that's okay. This is basically ChiefsPlanet's trailer park, and I really don't care what its window licking denizens think of me.
Do a better job of shitting on it then. To outside observers you're coming off as severely butthurt. It makes people want to pile on.
Sassy Squatch 10:48 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs:
Speaking as an outside observer with no true interest or bias.. it sure looks like you are the only one truly butthurt and humiliated here.
God damn it.
Frazod 10:52 AM 06-06-2013
Do a better job of shitting on it then. To outside observers you're coming off as severely butthurt. It makes people want to pile on.
I'll probably post some more Boxxy gifs later. That really seems to drive the women wild.
L.A. Chieffan 10:52 AM 06-06-2013
haha frazhole getting hammered and embarrassed. UHOH HEZ IN ALL OURS HEADS SLEPPINGS ON OUR COACHES!! AHAHA LOLZIES@
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 06-06-2013
I'll probably post some more Boxxy gifs later. That really seems to drive the women wild.
2 a post
Mr. Flopnuts 10:53 AM 06-06-2013
I'm heading out for the day and probably won't be online. Fraz, I've fluffed the pillows on the couch and stocked the fridge with beer. I left a couple of twenties on the counter for you to order some take out. Enjoy your time in my head.
kstater 10:54 AM 06-06-2013
You're not in my head, I'm in your head. HAHAHAHAHA
Page 356 of 617
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406456 > Last »
Up