ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 352 of 617
« First < 252302342348349350351352 353354355356362402452 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Simply Red 09:40 AM 06-06-2013

Frazod 09:41 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I did as well. Apparently I was way wrong on that one. No. Big. Deal. It happens all the time around here. If anyone thinks I'm somehow emotionally attached to any of this, that is also a surprise. I think I've been pretty even keeled this morning. I'm just participating in real talk. It is what it is.
:-)

Even keeled? Sure, if you're a 13-year-old girl. You lost your mind over a rep comment, cried about it, lied about it, then went all ex-wife on me when I called you on it. Go back and read your posts, pretend someone else wrote them, and then try to assign the words "even keeled" to any of it.

But by all means, keep mistaking people being afraid to call you out because they don't want to cross a mod with approval.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:42 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
She'll be terrified if you shout "CANNON BALL" first.

explained for the simpletons so they can understand too.
:-) We need Iowanian to pen the fat jokes for Hootie in forthcoming rankings.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:43 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:

Even keeled? Sure, if you're a 13-year-old girl. You lost your mind over a rep comment, cried about it, lied about it, then went all ex-wife on me when I called you on it. Go back and read your posts, pretend someone else wrote them, and then try to assign the words "even keeled" to any of it.

But by all means, keep mistaking people being afraid to call you out because they don't want to cross a mod with approval.
You're delusional.
Sassy Squatch 09:44 AM 06-06-2013
You're delusional.
He also lives inside your head. Don't forget that.
SAUTO 09:45 AM 06-06-2013
I'm still :-) at the "one who doesn't care" frazod...

You lit up my life today, thanks guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mr. Flopnuts 09:46 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He also lives inside your head. Don't forget that.
Meh, it's a tax write off. I should inquire about getting a check from the state every month for providing full time care for a mentally challenged individual.
SAUTO 09:46 AM 06-06-2013
You're delusional.
Shit didn't Hootie call you out last week?
Posted via Mobile Device
Frazod 09:47 AM 06-06-2013
You're delusional.
And you're a lying cunt.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:48 AM 06-06-2013

BTW, it is cute to me that you thought I was somehow crushed that you unfriended me. I'm glad to have been the one person today to provide you some comfort in this big world you live in. At least someone out there made you feel good about yourself. You're welcome for that. I expect a Christmas card.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:49 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Shit didn't Hootie call you out last week?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie is a cocksucker to me all the time. Pat isn't afraid to call me out for bullshit. Somehow Fraz thinks he's the only one who has ever given me shit because I'm some all mighty mod. Becoming a mod did make things here a pain in the ass, until I decided to find some joy out of it, and just troll the shit out of certain people. It's in my fucking compensation package.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:50 AM 06-06-2013
And you're a lying cunt.
That's never been proven. You're reaching here.
Thig Lyfe 09:51 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think there's really only one guy who is genuinely mad. He can be found living in Hootie's head, and Flopnuts' head, and King's head, and Jasonsauto's head, and my head, and several other heads around here.
he's a cranial real estate mogul! thats a lot of stress so give fraz a break!!!
Bearcat 09:51 AM 06-06-2013
Meh, it's a tax write off.
In that case, maybe he should move to your gut, amirite?
Mr. Flopnuts 09:52 AM 06-06-2013
Hey Hootie, I got lots of posi rep in this thread and didn't give any out. Say something funny and I'll rep you if you rep me back!
Page 352 of 617
« First < 252302342348349350351352 353354355356362402452 > Last »
Up