ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 351 of 617
« First < 251301341347348349350351 352353354355361401451 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 09:00 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meltdown of Frazod. Its going to be a BIG puddle.
Not really. My fanbois are gathered in so close right now, they're containing the spill. I really wish king would brush his teeth.
AndChiefs 09:00 AM 06-06-2013
And here we are back in Junior High.
KCUnited 09:02 AM 06-06-2013
This week on Keeping Up With The Fatassians.
kstater 09:03 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I like these occasional pile-ons. Gives the mental midgets a chance to feel like they're really accomplishing something.

Solidarity, sister!
You disagree with my statement?
Frazod 09:11 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by kstater:
You disagree with my statement?
I don't give a shit about your statement, scumbag. If you don't approve of what I do or how I do it, then I must be doing it right.

There isn't a single person who's actively jumped on Sloppy's little pile that I like, respect or value in the slightest. Not one (sorry, ladies). The fact that you're all in one place feeding off each other really doesn't change that. Shit, get some more douchebags. I can make recommendations if trying to think of more taxes your limited abilities too much.
Sassy Squatch 09:13 AM 06-06-2013
I don't give a shit about your statement, scumbag. If you don't approve of what I do or how I do it, then I must be doing it right.

There isn't a single person who's actively jumped on Sloppy's little pile that I like, respect or value in the slightest. Not one (sorry, ladies). The fact that you're all in one place feeding off each other really doesn't change that. Shit, get some more douchebags. I can make recommendations if trying to think of more taxes your limited abilities too much.
Yeah you do.
-King- 09:15 AM 06-06-2013

You need a hug.
Donger 09:17 AM 06-06-2013
Come to think of it, frazod and Hootie aren't that dissimilar. Frazod just has better sentence and paragraph structure.
rico 09:20 AM 06-06-2013
I am pretty far out of the loop. With that said, until now, I didn't realize anyone's hate for each other and/or bickering with each other in this thread was genuine and I REALLY didn't realize that people actually were becoming upset. I literally thought it was just a bunch of people joking around and/or people purposely trying to fit humorous internet roles they had self-applied to themselves on here.

Holy shit, was I ever wrong about that. This shit is REAL.
Sassy Squatch 09:23 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
I am pretty far out of the loop. With that said, until now, I didn't realize anyone's hate for each other and/or bickering with each other in this thread was genuine and I REALLY didn't realize that people actually were becoming upset. I literally thought it was just a bunch of people joking around and/or people purposely trying to fit humorous internet roles they had self-applied to themselves on here.

Yeah. Shouldn't be laughing at it but oh well.
Omaha 09:24 AM 06-06-2013

Fuck yeah! It's even facebook official, allegedly.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:28 AM 06-06-2013
I can take my ball busting like a man. Sue me. I actually consider some people here genuine friends. I don't see a problem with that, but I understand a lot of people think of it lowly for whatever reason. I've met some thoughtful, genuine, people online. It's really not a bad thing.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:30 AM 06-06-2013

I did as well. Apparently I was way wrong on that one. No. Big. Deal. It happens all the time around here. If anyone thinks I'm somehow emotionally attached to any of this, that is also a surprise. I think I've been pretty even keeled this morning. I'm just participating in real talk. It is what it is.
DaFace 09:36 AM 06-06-2013

patteeu 09:36 AM 06-06-2013

I think there's really only one guy who is genuinely mad. He can be found living in Hootie's head, and Flopnuts' head, and King's head, and Jasonsauto's head, and my head, and several other heads around here.
Page 351 of 617
« First < 251301341347348349350351 352353354355361401451 > Last »
Up