[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:59 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:
Well, at least I won't be waiting long.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:01 PM 01-26-2023
As a Bengals fan, I feel the need to comment on a few things.

The Burrow vs Mahomes thing is a bit silly to me. Both are great QB's. I really don't have an issue with people saying Mahomes is QB1, as he does have a better resume at this point. However, this character discussion is stupid. I get Mahomes is your guy. I get that you don't like Burrow because he owns Kansas City and may decide to raise your rent without notice. However, don't try to put a guy who rolls with trash like Brittany Matthews and that little beotch Jackson in his entourage on some kind of moral pedestal. The company you keep says as much about you as the words you speak.

I'm also surprised at how offended some of you are about the Chiefs being the underdog. Objectively, at what position groups are the Chiefs better? TE, definitely. OL. Even if we give you QB in a vacuum, Mahomes isn't 100% and there isn't much of a gap.

I don't really get how you guys think being doubted is some big psychological advantage for the Chiefs. Weren't the Bills the preseason darlings in the AFC? KC should have been fired up to beat them this year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost. KC definitely had to be fired up to beat the Bengals earlier this year after losing to them twice last year. How'd that turn out? Oh, KC lost that one, too. That's not how the Chiefs seem to be wired, psychologically. The Chiefs are a team that gains confidence from being lauded by the media. They are not a team that has shown any ability to gain added motivation from being doubted. In fact, it seems to shake KC's confidence and makes them press. Why did Mahomes push Reid to go for on 4th down at the end of the first half in the AFCCG? Because the 2nd half comeback from the regular season matchup was in his head. He was pressing. Why did Kelce get stripped trying to do too much earlier this year? He was pressing.
Macaulay Culkin is 0-3 against Baker Mayfield. If we owe you rent, then you better not be pocketing that shit. The crotch grabber wants his money, bitches.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:02 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Macaulay Culkin is 0-3 against Baker Mayfield. If we owe you rent, then you better not be pocketing that shit. The crotch grabber wants his money, bitches.
They're actually .5-3 against him. He played the 2nd half of the Carolina game this year...
[Reply]
Whatever 03:05 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The dude refers to his mom as his cum flask. Sucks it right out without even using a straw.
Chiefs fans are such a contradiction.

"I'm so proud to have such a classy QB like Patrick Mahomes who says all the right things in interviews."

Also Chiefs fans...

"Fuck your mother!!!!"

Even Ravens fans have more class than some of you, and they proudly live in the murder capital of America.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:08 PM 01-26-2023

"I'm so proud to have such a classy QB like Patrick Mahomes who says all the right things in interviews."

Also Chiefs fans...

"**** your mother!!!!"

Even Ravens fans have more class than some of you, and they proudly live in the murder capital of America.
Thanks for sharing, Karen.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:11 PM 01-26-2023

Also Chiefs fans...

"**** your mother!!!!"

Fuck your mother!!!!
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:13 PM 01-26-2023

Also Chiefs fans...

"Fuck your mother!!!!"

To be fair, that particular person offered to warm her up first.
[Reply]
Whatever 03:15 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Kinda sad when the Browns can pull off something your almighty Chiefs can't, right?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:18 PM 01-26-2023

Also Chiefs fans...

"**** your mother!!!!"

Cincy fans lecturing another team about “class”? :-)

Apparently you weren’t on the Bungholes bandwagon when they were the laughingstock of the league for taking on so many bad character guys.

Tank Johnson?

Chris Henry?

Pacman Jones?

Larry Johnson after the Chiefs dumped him?

Cedric Benson after he drank his way out of Chicago?

Vontaze Burfict?

And of course who can forget Stanley Wilson practically snorting coke off of Sam Wyche’s fat face the night before the Super Bowl.

Those who jump on the bandwagon of morally bankrupt franchises shouldn’t throw stones.
[Reply]
Whatever 03:19 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
To be fair, that particular person offered to warm her up first.
Even though my mom has been taking chemo for the past couple of years, I still doubt that loser could get the job done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:20 PM 01-26-2023
Kinda sad when the Browns can pull off something your almighty Chiefs can't, right?

I guess that also goes for Tom Brady being 0-3 against Jake Plummer. Sad!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:20 PM 01-26-2023

Also Chiefs fans...

"**** your mother!!!!"

Whatever.

All of you fans of other teams all come here and talk shit. If you beat KC, you talk even more. Usually, you lose; and then we never hear from you again.

You're not here to talk football, you're here to throw shit. But the reality is, we don't care. About you, your team, none of it.

When KC plays it's 'A' game, they beat anybody. If they fuck around and do dumb shit, they'll lose. It's not about your team. It's about The Kansas City Chiefs. They've done dumb shit, so your team has beaten them three times now. It's irritating. But they have nobody to blame but themselves.

You have to hope that they do inexplicably dumb shit again or that Mahomes is too injured to be effective, and that's your only chance to win. Like, that's it. Those are your hopes.

Deep down, I think you know that, and that's why you guys come onto a Chiefs fan board to throw some shit.

I kinda doubt they're going to make those kind of mistakes again. And it looks like Mahomes can be effective. So I bet we'll never hear from you again after Sunday.
[Reply]
Whatever 03:27 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Cincy fans lecturing another team about “class”? :-)

Apparently you weren’t on the Bungholes bandwagon when they were the laughingstock of the league for taking on so many bad character guys.

Tank Johnson?

Chris Henry?

Pacman Jones?

Larry Johnson after the Chiefs dumped him?

Cedric Benson after he drank his way out of Chicago?

Vontaze Burfict?

And of course who can forget Stanley Wilson practically snorting coke off of Sam Wyche’s fat face the night before the Super Bowl.

Those who jump on the bandwagon of morally bankrupt franchises shouldn’t throw stones.
Chiefs fans are going to start preaching about bandwagon fans, now?

And seriously, didn't Frank Clark get busted rolling around with a sub-machine gun in his SUV? I'm sure a fine, upstanding organization like KC would cut a thug like that, right? I see Jerrell Powe just got arrested for kidnapping last week. Seriously, every team in the league has it's dirtbags.

I was a Bengals fan all through the 90's, dude. Don't come in here with that bandwagon fan garbage.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:30 PM 01-26-2023
Chiefs fans are going to start preaching about bandwagon fans, now?
Chiefs fans were still filling Arrowhead even during the leanest of years before Andy Reid.

Meanwhile Bungholes home games before bandwagon jumping frauds such as yourself jumped on board…

Today’s crowd shortly after kickoff. #Bengals #Jets pic.twitter.com/ryflmvH8PC

— Laurel Pfahler (@LaurelPfahler) December 1, 2019

[Reply]
Bearcat 03:39 PM 01-26-2023
I love when we get to the "most die hard" part of trash talk.

Nah dude, I watched every game of a 2-14 season, wasted DAYS of my life.

Yeah, whatever, I live in Detroit and would drive to Cincinnati every weekend just to watch a 3-win team... we're talking THOUSANDS of dollars spent on dumpster fires!

[Reply]
Page 35 of 271
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up