ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 47
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Trivers 09:25 AM 03-26-2020
How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:30 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Outstanding.

Good luck sir.
Well in other “sauto’s crazy fucking life” news the argument at the bank also brought up that I supposedly own property in at least 4 other states.

So now I’m trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:30 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Thats Great News! Congratulations Buddy! Must be a big relief.
It is. Thanks man. Hope everything works out for you.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:34 AM 04-16-2020
Outstanding.

Good luck sir.
Well, she was right. Just emailed me that the money was funded to my account.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:34 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
It is. Thanks man. Hope everything works out for you.
Thank You. I hope your other properties are nice! LOL
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:35 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Thank You. I hope your other properties are nice! LOL
I Hope they are paid for...
[Reply]
O.city 11:39 AM 04-16-2020
Well in other “sauto’s crazy ****ing life” news the argument at the bank also brought up that I supposedly own property in at least 4 other states.

So now I’m trying to figure out what the **** is going on.
Yeah about that...I had been meaning to tell you
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:52 AM 04-16-2020
Yeah, we were going to do dollar for dollar transfers if we had to. Payroll is X dollars than we'd have made a transfer out of the PPP account into base operating for X dollars down to the cent. Then rent. Then necessary benefits (essentially insurance and 401(k) match).

We were going to be able to point to a specific dollar in, dollar out transaction rather than trying to do a large transfer to cover several 'forgiveable' expenses.

It's all a wild-ass guess anyway but if you think something makes sense...it probably does.
Just want to say again thank you for your contributions in this thread & the Non Political Covid thread. I really appreciate your insights.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:53 AM 04-16-2020
I would think that is a good plan plow. Should be easy to account for it that way
It should be. But we're also talking about the government understanding it. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 11:53 AM 04-16-2020
I thought about furloughing my staff and using the cash to buy a new side by side

Kidding
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:54 AM 04-16-2020
Well in other “sauto’s crazy fucking life” news the argument at the bank also brought up that I supposedly own property in at least 4 other states.

So now I’m trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.
I assume that you do NOT own property in 4 other states.
[Reply]
Trivers 11:55 AM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by blake5676:
I've seen it reported pretty widely this morning. Apparently the Senate is meeting again this afternoon and may push again for unanimous consent to add $250B more to the pool.

I've had my application in since April 4th, yet to receive any sort of final confirmation from my bank that I've been approved. Uploaded requested documents over a week ago and radio silence since them. Hoping the money gets restocked.
I #%*^*^% hate politicians!

They would rather see Rome burn that do what is best for the businesses that need the cash.

This is one of those times I wish we had a form of government described in Heinlein's StarShip Troopers.

My only political connections are on the local and state level. Does no good to yell and screw at them via email or phone.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:04 PM 04-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I assume that you do NOT own property in 4 other states.
Well I assumed that also. First phone call to Houston seems like I might be wrong. My name and my significant other’s name is on the deed supposedly. Supposed to be e mailing me a copy of all the transfer papers.

Houston.
Alabama
Florida
Kansas

And 2 properties 30 miles from me.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:04 PM 04-16-2020
The ks one is my childhood home and I own. So I know about that one lol.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:10 PM 04-16-2020
I hope you're about to evict some identity thieves and cash in on the windfalls.

My luck, they'd all be mud huts built on chemical spills the epa were recently notified of.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:19 PM 04-16-2020
Well I assumed that also. First phone call to Houston seems like I might be wrong. My name and my significant other’s name is on the deed supposedly. Supposed to be e mailing me a copy of all the transfer papers.

Houston.
Alabama
Florida
Kansas

And 2 properties 30 miles from me.
I'm really curious about this. Is the property in Houston a place you lived or something?
[Reply]
Page 35 of 47
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up