ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 80
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:00 PM 08-13-2017
I had to call 4 times this year finally told them **** it I'll go with DISH so she put me hold and came back with ST for free,3 months of HBO and $40 off my monthly bill for 12 months.

I really am getting tired of this yearly dance though,I figure I was on the phone at least 2 + hours and still have to call back to get my other 6 receivers activated. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:25 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
This yearly dance has me seriously debating cutting the cord. I can do Sling Orange & Blue with cloud DVR and HBO for $60/month. Add Hulu basic for $8, and get all their programming, too. Add an OTA antenna, and I'm good.
I know this post was from like a week ago, but anyone considering switching to Sling.....don't. Sling is god awful.

Choose any streaming service but Sling.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:30 PM 08-13-2017
DIRECTV was fucking around and didn't fix our on demand issues fast enough for my wife's liking. Hell hath no fury. Ended up with free HBO for life, free Sunday Ticket this year, 3 Samsung tablets for $3 total, another added box for free and $25 off our bill for life. My wife is cool.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:35 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
DIRECTV was fucking around and didn't fix our on demand issues fast enough for my wife's liking. Hell hath no fury. Ended up with free HBO for life, free Sunday Ticket this year, 3 Samsung tablets for $3 total, another added box for free and $25 off our bill for life. My wife is cool.
What?!?!

I've never heard of them giving you things for life. EVER.

Can I borrow her for a night to make a few phone calls?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:36 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What?!?!

I've never heard of them giving you things for life. EVER.

Can I borrow her for a night to make a few phone calls?
Lol. She's a boss with shit like that.
[Reply]
eDave 08:39 PM 08-13-2017
Lol. She's a boss with shit like that.
Can I borrow her? Just for a few days.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:40 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I know this post was from like a week ago, but anyone considering switching to Sling.....don't. Sling is god awful.

Choose any streaming service but Sling.
playstation vue is pretty good.

sling blows though.

Ive been without cable for over a year now... dont miss it one bit.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:41 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Back off! I asked first!

Besides, what's her tactic? She doesn't seem like that type of lady. Do you start out nice and work to asshole, or go straight to asshole? Do you demand things are just threaten to leave?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:41 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hahaha.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:43 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Back off! I asked first!

Besides, what's her tactic? She doesn't seem like that type of lady. Do you start out nice and work to asshole, or go straight to asshole? Do you demand things are just threaten to leave?
I'll have to ask. I stopped following her when she said free ticket and $25 off and free HBO. The rest of it I just kind of got bit by bit. I was daydreaming about betting the $25 on various football game s
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:22 PM 08-13-2017
I'll have to ask. I stopped following her when she said free ticket and $25 off and free HBO. The rest of it I just kind of got bit by bit. I was daydreaming about betting the $25 on various football game s
You should check out my new fantasy league I'm starting,I posted in the fantasy football area.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:35 PM 08-13-2017

What number did you call?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:52 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What number did you call?
Just the main number. Kinda lucked out with a cool rep
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:54 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
You should check out my new fantasy league I'm starting,I posted in the fantasy football area.
I saw that. I'm going to go over all my fantasy stuff this week. If I have room in my brain your league sounds intriguing. I may need to join
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:59 PM 08-13-2017
I saw that. I'm going to go over all my fantasy stuff this week. If I have room in my brain your league sounds intriguing. I may need to join
We played a version of it last year during the playoffs,I'm sold on it,lots of fun
[Reply]
Page 35 of 80
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up