ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 126
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:56 PM 07-25-2014
"In Hollywood you fail upwards"

:-). Classic clip
[Reply]
tk13 11:30 AM 07-26-2014
Warner Bros. is giving their presentation this morning at Comic Con. Apparently they led off with Batman vs. Superman.

Our first photo of Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman armor, I think pic.twitter.com/GN4khbayPd

— Ben Fritz (@benfritz) July 26, 2014

[Reply]
tk13 11:36 AM 07-26-2014
Snyder also came out and showed a short 20 second teaser.

Originally Posted by :
The short teaser opens with Batman in a fully armor suit from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. glowing eyes, raining. He puts on the light on the bat signal with the new Batman logo (reminiscent of the one from Miller’s comic). Slow pan up to Superman, illuminated in the sky amongst the pouring rain with his red glowing eyes. I can’t express to you how awesome the teaser looked. It looked like the Frank Miller comic come to life through the lens of Zack Snyder.
http://www.slashfilm.com/batman-v-su...omic-con-2014/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:42 AM 07-26-2014
Holy Shit. Wonder Woman's suit looks good too. Wonder when this teaser will be out
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:59 AM 07-26-2014
People are bitching about her, but I think she looks fine.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:05 PM 07-26-2014
Is that Wonder Woman or Zena the Warrior princess?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:05 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
People are bitching about her, but I think she looks fine.
Everyone wanted a muscular wonder woman with huge tits...I think she looks better than I thought she would. I'm OK with it
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:26 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Everyone wanted a muscular wonder woman with huge tits...I think she looks better than I thought she would. I'm OK with it
I care wayyyyy more about how she performs than how she looks... I've never seen her in anything so I don't have a clue how she'll be.
[Reply]
Jamie 12:55 PM 07-26-2014
I still don't like the casting, but that costume is really good.

I think Wonder Woman's costume has always had three main problems. 1) It's too many different colors, 2) the color scheme is too similar to Superman, and 3) the illogicality of it looking so much like an American flag. This solves all of those while still looking like Wonder Woman.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:21 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I care wayyyyy more about how she performs than how she looks... I've never seen her in anything so I don't have a clue how she'll be.
She was in a few Fast and Furious movies recently...not many lines, looked good though but yeah i agree
[Reply]
tk13 01:49 PM 07-26-2014
A better photo.

.@SteveButts and @RothCornet react to the Wonder Woman image and Batman v Superman footage. http://t.co/wZqNyOsAGT pic.twitter.com/NKQMcwomjg

— IGN (@IGN) July 26, 2014

[Reply]
Ragged Robin 02:39 PM 07-26-2014
Cool. The high-heels are kind of ridiculous though :-) could've gone with just regular flat combat boots? Still don't like the casting at all. Nothing fierce or heroic about her and the only films she has been in she played a dumb bimbo.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:59 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I've never been a big fan of Burton's Batman.

I thought it was pretty dull and boring back in 89 and it's pure cheese now.
I enjoyed it back in the day, but it does not hold up well (especially post-Nolan's Batman).
[Reply]
Bowser 03:05 PM 07-26-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
A better photo.

She stuffs
[Reply]
Page 35 of 126
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up