ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 105
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:41 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Bullshit. That was creative as a motherfucker and you know it!!!
A dick donut joke? That's your idea of creative? Cops and donuts have never been tied together before?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:47 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
I had a uncomfortable experience with a Black guy a few weeks ago. I was on my way up to my hotel room and saw the elevator door closing. The guy saw me and kindly stuck his arm out to re-open the doors. For some reason, I thanked him by saying "Thanks bro."

He just looked at me for a second or two, and then asked which floor. I muttered "15" and suddenly became fascinated with my cell phone.
I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in his ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:50 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in an ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....
Should've called him a hearse
[Reply]
Sorter 02:50 PM 06-27-2013
I had an uncomfortable moment with a big brother a couple nights ago. He kicked in an ex girlfriends back door (not a butt joke) looking to beat her ass. His getaway car was a very recognizable taxi van at 2 in the morning. He's only been out from fed lockup (for armed robbery) two months. He called me a crackah and hurt my feelings....
What happened?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:55 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
What happened?
He's going back to clay fucking only, I guess. He was strong as fuck too, glad he took the threat of being tazed seriously. We arrested him.
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:56 PM 06-27-2013
A dick donut joke? That's your idea of creative? Cops and donuts have never been tied together before?
I tied together cops, donuts, you being a homo and bukkake in one fail swoop. If you can't love that, well we can't be friends anymore.
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:58 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
I had a uncomfortable experience with a Black guy a few weeks ago. I was on my way up to my hotel room and saw the elevator door closing. The guy saw me and kindly stuck his arm out to re-open the doors. For some reason, I thanked him by saying "Thanks bro."

He just looked at me for a second or two, and then asked which floor. I muttered "15" and suddenly became fascinated with my cell phone.
They like it when you respond with "Where the hoes at?"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 06-27-2013
He's going back to clay fucking only, I guess.
Seriously. You're such a tard. You are the most loathsome poster I have ever encountered. You make the internet worse.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:00 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I tied together cops, donuts, you being a homo and bukkake in one fail swoop. If you can't love that, well we can't be friends anymore.
2 Pooties for the bukkake reference then, friendship salvaged?
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:00 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
Seriously. You're such a tard. You are the most loathsome poster I have ever encountered. You make the internet worse.
Come on clay, I thought you turned a road. Now you're dishing out Hootie comebacks.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:01 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
Oops
[Reply]
Donger 03:02 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
you should've responded with "whichever one all you bruthas are on"
I actually felt really, really stupid about it for the rest of the night. I kept wondering what he thought.

Then, the next morning, I had a late meeting and ran into the cleaning lady as I was left my room. I told her that I was sorry for being in my room so late, and she just looked at me and said, "Honey, I'll clean your stuff whenever you want!" Again, I suddenly became very British, muttered something like "That would be splendid" and quickly walked away.
[Reply]
loochy 03:02 PM 06-27-2013
Hootie and Frazod

GoChiefs and Coffey

gay
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:06 PM 06-27-2013
Loochy=jealous
[Reply]
loochy 03:21 PM 06-27-2013
Loochy=jealous
no, I'm not jealous of seeing 2 people go back and forth over and over for no valid reason
[Reply]
Page 35 of 105
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up