ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 452
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Pepe Silvia 04:24 PM 02-20-2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwmlZ-wxjzI
Baby Lee 07:11 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
my shoes were my brakes if I recall. much to the dismay of my parents who had to buy shoes often.
One of my first exposures to white trash were the kids who wore out their big wheels. Massive flat spots on the wheel from skidding.
Baby Lee 07:12 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Usually it turned out to be your buds that were your brakes as you bowled them the hell over in your Big Wheel/Green Machine.
My 3 Green Machines were my favorite toys I ever owned. Epic skids. Epic
Baby Lee 07:19 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Lol.

Wen I first learned to ride my bike, like literally the 3rd time, I crashed. My old man was up on the roof re-roofing ( from the age of 4-13 my old man was doing some sort of renovation) and hollered at me not to ride my bike because the brakes didn't work.

So, naturally I took that as a green light. I back my bike up to coast down the small hill on front of out house. I begin to coast......right in to a "Road closed" sign due to the re-paving. Blammo.

I went " ass over tea kettle" as my dad would say. Split my chin wide open. Gusher etc. has to go to the hospital to get stitches. My dad was pissed that I rode it after telling me not to.

So on the way to the hospital, my old man stopped at one of the "Clark" gas stations for gas and a pack of Kools while I sat in the back seat (no cat seat mind you) with my bloody t-shirt balled up under my chin.

.....the good 'ol days.
In the course of 2 weeks I went to the ER for;

1: Skinning my toes when I rode barefoot and my chain came off as I went down a hill. Literally dragged them on pavement for a block.

2: Like you busted my chin to heck. But this was when a bad dude in the neighborhood loosened my front wheel. Went over a ramp, wheel pops off and my front fork digs into the same pavement, ass over tea kettle and chin RIGHT into the pavement. 20 stitches, anesthesia directly into the wound [that part was the worst pain my life, which I guess is a bad AND good thing].

I don't know for sure that the kid loosened my wheel, but he was around my bike right before it happened and I know I didn't loosen it, and the first time the front wheel came off the ground it just went flying. I never said anything about it to anyone to tell you how much of a bully he was.

Saw him at the old Crest Drive-In over a decade later and he just looked so small and sad [not literally small, he was Zoftig boy]. Figured that chapter of my life was closed.

My parents still joke that they laid low from child protective services for years after those two weeks.
Baby Lee 07:25 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by The Poz:
Caption this one
She ain't heavy, she's fricken enormous
Dayze 11:10 AM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
In the course of 2 weeks I went to the ER for;

1: Skinning my toes when I rode barefoot and my chain came off as I went down a hill. Literally dragged them on pavement for a block.

2: Like you busted my chin to heck. But this was when a bad dude in the neighborhood loosened my front wheel. Went over a ramp, wheel pops off and my front fork digs into the same pavement, ass over tea kettle and chin RIGHT into the pavement. 20 stitches, anesthesia directly into the wound [that part was the worst pain my life, which I guess is a bad AND good thing].

I don't know for sure that the kid loosened my wheel, but he was around my bike right before it happened and I know I didn't loosen it, and the first time the front wheel came off the ground it just went flying. I never said anything about it to anyone to tell you how much of a bully he was.

Saw him at the old Crest Drive-In over a decade later and he just looked so small and sad [not literally small, he was Zoftig boy]. Figured that chapter of my life was closed.

My parents still joke that they laid low from child protective services for years after those two weeks.
the city was pouring some concrete like a big patch in the middle of the road way. My buddy thought he'd make some tire tracks in it. Turns out, the concrete had'nt quite set enough yet. he rode over it, and his front wheel went about 1/2 into the cemeber. flung the bastard over his handle bars a good 10'.

...needless to say, it was awesome.
beach tribe 02:12 PM 02-21-2013
Big wheel 30 years later:

Pepe Silvia 04:04 PM 02-21-2013
Hey, how the hell do you post a video? The pics work for me the video clips just turn to links?
bishop_74 04:16 PM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Big wheel 30 years later:
ni**a please.

Radar Chief 04:17 PM 02-21-2013

Radar Chief 04:21 PM 02-21-2013

bishop_74 04:27 PM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
That guy popped an ovary.
Easy 6 05:39 PM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
One of my first exposures to white trash were the kids who wore out their big wheels. Massive flat spots on the wheel from skidding.
Say what?

Worn out big wheel tires = white trash :-)
Fritz88 06:21 PM 02-21-2013

AussieChiefsFan 10:32 PM 02-21-2013

Page 35 of 452
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up