ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 365
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:13 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Sully:
Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Funny part, his name was (is?) Mr Love.
Why would she care
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:15 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.
I blame society.

This has become a country of non responsibility. Look at the role models we have now a days. People like Miley Cyrus and Madonna. Kanye West goes on a tirade at Taylor Swift getting an award rather than Beyonce. Bad guy is bad over a nice girl winning an award. And what happens? Nothing. It's ok to be bad. There are no repercussions anymore.

For instance a place we go to has a bartender that says she's a lesbian. I just wanted to say, "oh, how cliché '. Is she a lesbian because she don't like dick? Doubt it. She says she's a lesbian because it's cool and different' and you ain't one'.

Maybe not a good example but maybe you understand what I'm getting at.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:16 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Fish:
Why would that ruin her senior year?
Cuz she wasn't the one getting it!
[Reply]
Sully 10:23 AM 10-24-2014
Why would that ruin her senior year?
I don't necessarily "ruined" her senior year, but she's very music-centered, and band played a big part in her life, at that point. She minored in music in college. So it definitely put a dent in it. I'd guess if my football coach effed up and got fired halfway through my senior season, I'd be pretty hurt by that, too.
[Reply]
TLO 10:38 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This truly is one of the strangest phenomenas of the last ten years or so, all of these young, married women risking both their careers and marriages all for some high school kid that probably isnt all that great of a lay in the first place.

Crazy sluts.
It doesn't matter what kind of lay they are. Has nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:42 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I blame society.

This has become a country of non responsibility. Look at the role models we have now a days. People like Miley Cyrus and Madonna. Kanye West goes on a tirade at Taylor Swift getting an award rather than Beyonce. Bad guy is bad over a nice girl winning an award. And what happens? Nothing. It's ok to be bad. There are no repercussions anymore.

For instance a place we go to has a bartender that says she's a lesbian. I just wanted to say, "oh, how cliché '. Is she a lesbian because she don't like dick? Doubt it. She says she's a lesbian because it's cool and different' and you ain't one'.

Maybe not a good example but maybe you understand what I'm getting at.

Actually I have no idea what you're getting at. I don't see the connection.

Teachers have been getting dicked down by students for quite some time. Married women have been getting plowed by other men for thousands of years.

Ain't a damn thang changed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:43 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
It doesn't matter what kind of lay they are. Has nothing to do with it.
I'm well aware that theres a psychological - risk taking thrill, taboo breaking - element to all of this... but theres certainly also a plain old sexual attraction component to it as well in most cases.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:44 AM 10-24-2014
.. And there are repercussions.

Kanye became one of the most hated celebrities after he pulled that stunt on Taylor Swift.

Idk what in balls' name you're getting at with the bartender. You think she goes around telling people shes a lesbian to increase her tips? :-) Bit of a stretch, I'd say. Gay people are real. They do exist.
[Reply]
Scaga 10:45 AM 10-24-2014
Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Funny part, his name was (is?) Mr Love.

"and this one time...at band camp...."
[Reply]
Fish 11:05 AM 10-24-2014
I don't necessarily "ruined" her senior year, but she's very music-centered, and band played a big part in her life, at that point. She minored in music in college. So it definitely put a dent in it. I'd guess if my football coach effed up and got fired halfway through my senior season, I'd be pretty hurt by that, too.
Ohh, the band leader got caught and got fired? That makes a little more sense.
[Reply]
Sully 11:07 AM 10-24-2014
Ohh, the band leader got caught and got fired? That makes a little more sense.
Yeah. Sorry i didn't make that clear.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:16 AM 10-24-2014
There's a rusty trombone joke in here somewhere.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:40 AM 10-24-2014
.. And there are repercussions.

Kanye became one of the most hated celebrities after he pulled that stunt on Taylor Swift.
Hated huh. Still selling albums and making millions. Would LOVE to be hated like that then.

Idk what in balls' name you're getting at with the bartender. You think she goes around telling people shes a lesbian to increase her tips? :-) Bit of a stretch, I'd say. Gay people are real. They do exist.
The part I forgot to add is she has a kid, so...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:54 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hated huh. Still selling albums and making millions. Would LOVE to be hated like that then.

The part I forgot to add is she has a kid, so...

He was being mean :-) what would be proper repercussions? A lynching? The electric chair?

I used to work with a lady in her 40s that had a son. At the time I was working with her she was in a monogamous relationship with a man but told me she was in a lengthy (I want to say 3 or 4 year) relationship with a woman at one point. They lived together and everything.

I'm not sure who gave you the power to determine what someone else should feel OR what any of that has to do with teachers boning students, responsibility, or repercussions...
[Reply]
Hootie 11:56 AM 10-24-2014
I've learned that a lot of women just crave attention. Positive or negative. These women aren't doing this for any other reason other than to get noticed. There is not one rational female adult in the teaching industry that can honestly think she can bang an adolescent and get away with it. Teenage boys don't keep sex secrets, especially if they involve banging a teacher.

The teachers are getting exactly what they want.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 365
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up