ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 291
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:24 AM 09-25-2023

Bill Belichick on Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift (via @TheGregHillShow): "I would say that Travis Kelce has had a lot of big catches in his career. This would be the biggest."

— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) September 25, 2023

[Reply]
JimNasium 06:26 AM 09-25-2023
My running theory is that this whole thing is contrived and a part of “the NFL is rigged” as campaign.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:32 AM 09-25-2023
This whole thing makes me laugh. I love it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:42 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This whole thing makes me laugh. I love it.
My daughter loves this. Her favorite player & her favorite singer. It's a match made in heaven for her. She woke up early this morning to catch up on the gossip & to come talk with me about it. :-):-)
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:47 AM 09-25-2023
I was getting flashbacks to that Cowboys game years and years ago when the broadcast was centered around Romo and juggsica Simpson. Lmao happy for my boy Travis though dudes living the life.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:49 AM 09-25-2023
:-)

This thread reads like every time Brittany Mahomes posts a pic of her kids.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:02 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're dumber than dog shit. Mahomes is with the love of his life. .
I doubt that. I wish him luck though...
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:30 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I was getting flashbacks to that Cowboys game years and years ago when the broadcast was centered around Romo and juggsica Simpson. Lmao happy for my boy Travis though dudes living the life.
I thought this a bit too, but I remember Juggsica showed up wearing a pink cowgirls jersey and the team lost

T Swift showed up and the Chiefs showed out!

big difference there
[Reply]
lewdog 08:34 AM 09-25-2023
My 5 year old son loves T Swift’s music. We blasted that shit in the backyard after than win yesterday. I love all this!
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:46 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're dumber than dog shit. Mahomes is with the love of his life. Also your never have a chance with a girl like Taylor. I'm sure the best you've been with is a 2-3.
I just don’t see it. They’ve been together since high school and as you mature and get older, especially in your 20’s, you start to realize more and more what you want from your partner. The key for a relationship from high school to last forever is to make sure you’re growing for your partner and vice versa as your interests/opinions change, hopefully she’s doing that for him because she seems a bit nutty.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My 5 year old son loves T Swift’s music. We blasted that shit in the backyard after than win yesterday. I love all this!
I also love T Swifts music
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:50 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I just don’t see it. They’ve been together since high school and as you mature and get older, especially in your 20’s, you start to realize more and more what you want from your partner. The key for a relationship from high school to last forever is to make sure you’re growing for your partner and vice versa as your interests/opinions change, hopefully she’s doing that for him because she seems a bit nutty.
I don’t think anyone watching Quarterback can doubt their chemistry. She may be loud, but she treats him well and is a great mother to their kids. I don’t think it can be understated how much she lets Patrick be Patrick, and being a fierce competitor while some may see it as obnoxious it obviously comes from a place of wanting him to be great.

She is older and much more mature. It seems she’s barely even touching social media these days unless she’s posting pictures of the kids
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:50 AM 09-25-2023
I assume the way she acted is how her fans act at her concerts. Mrs Kelce didn't seem impressed & I guess it was a good indicator of the reality
[Reply]
Cosmo 08:52 AM 09-25-2023
How long before TS writes "Ode to Travis"?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:53 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
I assume the way she acted is how her fans act at her concerts. Mrs Kelce didn't seem impressed & I guess it was a good indicator of the reality
I got the feeling that Donna was a little star struck, considering Taylor is on top of the entertainment mountain right now
[Reply]
Page 35 of 291
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up