ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 62
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:03 PM 12-20-2020
It was a rough game. I haven't looked at the stats but he had to have been around 50% completion percentage and like 6ish Y/A with a turnover.

The 3 TDs and Romo's talk of him closing out all of these games lately should help, though.

Idk, it's still a tight race.. I, for one, would love to see Patrick absolutely shred the Falcons and Chargers. Give no quarter.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:13 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It was a rough game. I haven't looked at the stats but he had to have been around 50% completion percentage and like 6ish Y/A with a turnover.

The 3 TDs and Romo's talk of him closing out all of these games lately should help, though.

Idk, it's still a tight race.. I, for one, would love to see Patrick absolutely shred the Falcons and Chargers. Give no quarter.
Stats can be misleading. Receivers and OL did him no favors today.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:13 PM 12-20-2020

Anyone who watched the game knows that Mahomes played outstanding.

The dude took a fucking beating all game and still made the plays when he had to to win the game.

This is the gutsiest performance i've seen out of him since the Baltimore game in 2018.

Today is the kind of games that MVPs are made of. The 5 TDs against the Jets and Panthers of the world are sexier, but performances like today are what cement his greatness to me.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:15 PM 12-20-2020
Pat is one tough SOB
Entire team gutted it out today
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:15 PM 12-20-2020
Mahomes moved closer to MVP tonight. That was super elite winning QB play.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:18 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Anyone who watched the game knows that Mahomes played outstanding.

The dude took a fucking beating all game and still made the plays when he had to to win the game.

This is the gutsiest performance i've seen out of him since the Baltimore game in 2018.

Today is the kind of games that MVPs are made of. The 5 TDs against the Jets and Panthers of the world are sexier, but performances like today are what cement his greatness to me.
He made some pretty phenomenal plays in this game. Also got screwed by receiver drops and OL struggling with pass rushers.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:27 PM 12-20-2020
Throw to Hardman was absolutely amazing....no words on how difficult and great that throw was....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:28 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:

I know, but like dude said: it wasn’t a sexy game so I don’t think this week will have done much to move the meter for either candidate.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:30 PM 12-20-2020
The only reason Mahomes isn't the MVP every year is because people get tired of seeing the same guy winning the award. Is like when Jordan played but they somehow found a way to give it to Karl Malone. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:04 PM 12-20-2020
I know, but like dude said: it wasn’t a sexy game so I don’t think this week will have done much to move the meter for either candidate.
So going on the road, putting up over 30 points on the best defense in the NFL only allowing 21 a game while beating a HOF QB is not good enough?

Maybe he should have shit rainbows and unicorns out of his ass after every TD. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:14 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
The only reason Mahomes isn't the MVP every year is because people get tired of seeing the same guy winning the award. Is like when Jordan played but they somehow found a way to give it to Karl Malone. :-)
Jesus christ, how long do you guys think Mahomes had been in the league and how many MVPs do you guys think he has?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:16 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yeah, hated to see the 315 yard game streak end.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:22 PM 12-20-2020
I've stopped giving a shit about the MVP. I know in the quest for greatness, winning multiples of these awards is quite important, but it's gonna do far more to boost his career against the all-time greats to get that 2nd Super Bowl early on.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:26 PM 12-20-2020
Half the mvp voters just look at the stat line and don't really watch the games. They wouldn't know situational football greatness if it bit them in the ass. That said, who gives a fuck? Win the Superbowl again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:51 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So going on the road, putting up over 30 points on the best defense in the NFL only allowing 21 a game while beating a HOF QB is not good enough?

Maybe he should have shit rainbows and unicorns out of his ass after every TD. :-)

You should really take his cock out of your mouth.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 62
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up