ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 288
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:13 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He wasn't "running to his right",
Then why did he get tackled after the throw outside the numbers ? Of course he was running to the right and to the rear to avoid.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:14 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Then why did he get tackled after the throw outside the numbers ? Of course he was running to the right and to the rear to avoid.
I assume you stopped reading right there. He wasn't JUST running to his right.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:22 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
This was simply amazing. Running to his right, throwing across his body, backing up all while about to get smashed, and still makes an incredible throw for a first down.

He wows with limited playing. I can’t wait to watch him next season as a starter.
Add in a new draft, sprinkle some FA and Chiefs future is very bright. Cheers to a great 2018!
This kind of play is soooooo Favre that back in the day would stir up Andy's acid reflux in GB but at the same time Andy is smiling and will take it. Especially when you look at 3 donkey defenders around Robinson and still threading the needle. If that ball isn't threaded 'just right' it is a PICK. There will be many of these plays where Andy doesn't know whether to chew his ass or kiss him and I am thoroughly okay with it like many of you.:-)

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:30 PM 01-01-2018
I assume you stopped reading right there. He wasn't JUST running to his right.
Right and to the rear is what I said and that is exactly how he ran. You just said, 'vertical' implying just vertically straight backwards which was not the case. He was running right while descending backwards. Look up the word vertical.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:33 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Right and to the rear is what I said and that is exactly how he ran. You just said, 'vertical' implying just vertically straight backwards which was not the case. He was running right while descending backwards. Look up the word vertical.
I meant diagonally. I knew what I meant originally, try to keep up. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:40 PM 01-01-2018
I meant diagonally. I knew what I meant originally, try to keep up. :-)
There you go !!:-) Try to keep up, the first time.:-) I like ya Bowser. Nothing personal.:-) I'm just a little OCD when it comes to word accuracy.:-)
[Reply]
Pants 02:06 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That play is some Big Ben old school shit. Amazing talent.
Yep. Alex goes fetal there 100% of the time.
[Reply]
Pants 02:14 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Such a shit throw. Dude had his man beat by 2-3 yards. Homes could have thrown that anywhere in the field of play and it's probably a TD.

Give your man a chance to make a play on it.
Are you not seeing the two edge rushers making their way to Mahomes unblocked? The fact that he could even get that throw off his back foot and come close to the receiver is a fucking miracle in this fucked up Alex Smith world into which we have been forced.
[Reply]
O.city 02:16 PM 01-01-2018
Yeah it’s was impressive arm strength but a better throw and it’s a td.

I was most impressed with his pocket presence. Kept his eyes up and moved around to throw.

Fun to see
[Reply]
Pants 02:25 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Patrick made him look like an actually good receiver for maybe the first time ever... that's nuts.
How do you think Kelce and Reek are feeling about next year right now? My goodness.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:29 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
How do you think Kelce and Reek are feeling about next year right now? My goodness.
As long as the defense gets a good tweak, theres just no way I can envision the down year some are calling for... because this offense is going to be freakishly explosive, like 99 Rams freakish
[Reply]
Coach 03:31 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Pat played a good game. There's no denying that, but pugs saying that Mahomes raised Wilson's level of play like he's been held back by Alex all season is ridiculous.
He does have a point though, because Harris (who is well known for dropping passes) played very well too.

There is a saying that some QB's can make their receivers look better than they really are.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:36 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
He does have a point though, because Harris (who is well known for dropping passes) played very well too.

There is a saying that some QB's can make their receivers look better than they really are.
Wilson didn't even play all the snaps until DAT got hurt, and still had a career day.

Anyone claiming Mahomes didn't make Wilson better didn't watch the game.

Hell, half the throws to Wilson Smith never even attempts.
[Reply]
FanOfRED 04:40 PM 01-01-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:41 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wilson didn't even play all the snaps until DAT got hurt, and still had a career day.

Anyone claiming Mahomes didn't make Wilson better didn't watch the game.

Hell, half the throws to Wilson Smith never even attempts.

This^.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 288
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up