ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 251
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:52 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
23 ppg with a 5-2 record. Zero fourth quarter TD drives in the post season. Only 9 TDs in 7 games. So what seems most likely? He’s played well enough or just been incredibly lucky?
Yes. He's just been incredibly lucky in 7 playoff games.

[Reply]
tredadda 07:55 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Literally who says this.
Romo only. The irony is after that comment, Buffalo has not won a playoff game.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:56 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, it's kind of nuts when you look back on it.

Lost to the Texans in what had to be one of the worst playoff games ever.

Barely beat the Colts in another bad game (more entertaining, at least) that no one wanted to win.

Beat the Ravens... currently their crowning achievement?

Ran up the score on a bad Patriots team.

Fortunate to beat the Dolphins, playing a 3rd string QB in one of the worst coached, unprepared games I've seen (from the Dolphins).

Of course, Allen played well in :13.

....that's it. For all the hype and bullshit, their playoff resume could be accomplished by Alex Smith.

Hell, it's the ultimate pre-Mahomes playoff experience. Beat the shitty playoff teams and maybe throw in a surprise but heartbreakingly close defeat.

The bar is set low in Buffalo.
If you look at the Ravens playoff record, that's nothing to crow about.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:56 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

This is the luckiest damn thing you'll ever see in a playoff game.

Nothing like this has ever happened to Mahomes.

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:58 AM 09-13-2023
Can we keep this thread to just shitting on Allen?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:00 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Allen choked in 2019, 2020, and 2022.

So 2021 he didn't choke and that was because he drew Patriots who couldn't stop the same Air Raid play Daboll called over and over and the Chiefs lost Badger and had zero NFL safeties on the field and went vanilla.

Allen chokes in the playoffs.
Rewatch that playoff game. Fans are so enamored with the final minutes of the game, but KC was dominating for a huge part of the game. They love hyping how awesome Allen was, and to be fair he had moments, but one of his TDs for sure was a product of hitting a wide open Davis because our DB fell down. Great route by Davis, but nothing spectacular at all with that throw. It's a throw that any QB, and especially a starting QB in the NFL should make.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 09-13-2023
Here's another complete shot with luck moment. Again, nothing like this has ever happened to Mahomes in a playoff game.

Burrow shit the bed in this game and his defense bailed him out.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:03 AM 09-13-2023
Imagine calling someone who's underachieved in the playoffs "Mr January." They're actually insulting their own QB by showing they don't expect more.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:05 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can we keep this thread to just shitting on Allen?
Come back tonight, I'll hopefully be releasing the next Ralph Allen.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:06 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

The Bengals won a playoff game by 3 points when their final 5 drives produced 61 yards combined, 3 punts, and an interception. That’s lucky, especially because they only got their 3 points after Tannehill threw an INT with 20 seconds left in the game setting up the field goal.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Holy fuckknuckles. For some reason I've had it in my head that Allen and the Bills have been to two AFC Championship games. But they've only been to one. And it was when we absolutely dominated them. LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOL
They have been trending backwards. KC blew them out in the AFCCG, then beat them in the legendary 13 seconds game which was in the divisional round, and then last year got skull drug by the Bengals in the divisional round.

That roster is aging, their GM doesn't draft well. Their #1 pick from last season (the one they settled on because Veach jumped them to steal McDuffie) was a healthy scratch on Monday. Allen has regressed since losing Dabol, and if reports are to be believed, he is unwilling to put in the effort to improve.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:14 AM 09-13-2023
Josh Allen is a South Park character come to life. Right down to the triangle grin
[Reply]
Munson 08:20 AM 09-13-2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:24 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Josh Allen is a South Park character come to life. Right down to the triangle grin

via GIFER

[Reply]
KCUnited 08:29 AM 09-13-2023
Bills fan are really taking comfort in the narrative that Allen doesn't choke its just the result of continuous head trauma, when Ralph Allen is the one seeking out the contact?
[Reply]
Page 35 of 251
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up