ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 97
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Barret 10:42 PM 09-10-2019
I am unsure if this was brought up but, this all Allegedly happened when he was on the Steelers roster correct? Perhaps the accuser didn't wish to bring it up then due to how the whole Rothlesburger rape was handled and how Ben got off scott free.
[Reply]
-King- 10:52 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't know about that. This story is already starting to snowball, and today's social media monsters absolutely feed on each other. By this time tomorrow this smoldering brush fire could be a raging inferno, and if that happens, the NFL will have to force their hand. And like I said earlier, the accuser doesn't (at least at this juncture) seem at all to be a crazed gold digging lunatic like Hill was saddled with.
How does she not seem that way?

And I think at a minimum the league needs to put him on the exempt list. Doubt the Patriots will release him or anything but league has to get ahead of the shitstorm that will follow. And it will also act as punishment for how he acted getting out of Oakland.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:58 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Barret:
I am unsure if this was brought up but, this all Allegedly happened when he was on the Steelers roster correct? Perhaps the accuser didn't wish to bring it up then due to how the whole Rothlesburger rape was handled and how Ben got off scott free.
Of course. I mean this could be bullshit, but dismissing an accusation because of how long it took to report has been completely debunked. There are many reasons to wait to report, especially when there is a large power/wealth disparity. The timing is suspect for sure, but maybe she's tired of seeing her attacker getting everything he wants despite his constant bad behavior. Maybe she wants to wreck his chance at having the career he wants. If she's telling the truth, I can't blame her.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:59 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How does she not seem that way?

And I think at a minimum the league needs to put him on the exempt list. Doubt the Patriots will release him or anything but league has to get ahead of the shitstorm that will follow. And it will also act as punishment for how he acted getting out of Oakland.
I feel like the league should suspend him for the year for physically threatening his GM and using a racial slur to get released, regardless of his guilt regarding the rape.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:07 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
The investigation will not be concluded or any action taken until after the season has concluded.

Because Patriots
I'm not so sure about that this time. I read many owners were pissed at Dorsey for picking up kareem while on "probation." I'd imagine many many owners thought it was in poor taste for NE to sign Antonio brown that damn soon, especially given NEs history of giving 0 shits about code.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:28 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is so much fun

i hate the fact that i have to go to sleep and go to work in the morning
I just got off of work

Me til 4 am reading this thread.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:31 PM 09-10-2019

[Reply]
Mahomes15MyHomes 11:35 PM 09-10-2019
Wonder how this will play out. I don't know if he plays a single down again. How did we not realize he was a scumbag or how was it kept quiet so long?
[Reply]
JD10367 12:17 AM 09-11-2019
I figured this clown wouldn’t last, but what really pisses me off is they stupidly traded Demaryius Thomas to the Jets for a 6th.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:31 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I figured this clown wouldn’t last, but what really pisses me off is they stupidly traded Demaryius Thomas to the Jets for a 6th.
Yes, I can hardly sleep I’m so broken up about it. Sometimes life just isn’t fair.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:39 AM 09-11-2019
The poor girl was just innocently watching bible study shit on her IPad when the evil black man (unbeknowest to her) snuck up behind her and started jacking off on her back. Dumb mother fuckers, I hate AB and the Pats as much as all of you, but if you seriously buy into this you're no better than Brooke, Florio, any of those scumbags.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02:31 AM 09-11-2019
Demonic self destruction. DBs will quote Bible verses & he will implode!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:34 AM 09-11-2019
“Ever since I met Antonio Brown, I knew something was off. He always struck me as the type of guy who - if you were watching bible study on your iPad - might sneak up behind you and ejaculate on your back.” /Brooke
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:55 AM 09-11-2019
Patriots have a jackoff owner and some jackoff players. Fuck them jackoffs!
[Reply]
xztop123 03:06 AM 09-11-2019
Did they indict this piece of shit yet
[Reply]
Page 35 of 97
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up