ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 35 of 77
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
tmax63 01:16 PM 05-02-2019
The Chiefs learned from their mistakes (if mistakes were made) with the Hunt situation as well. I think the Chiefs did exactly as they intended after finding out KH lied/mislead them and was willing to take the player loss. I think the Chiefs have given TH more room because he has been "straight up" with them and everything TH has told them is accurate. I'd almost bet the way the Chiefs dealt with KH affected how TH has handled his business with the Chiefs and it's why he's suspended pending but still on the team.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:51 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Some people want to do the right thing even if it doesn't immediately provide some benefit to them.
Some people think doing the right thing is what they believe, and they don't wait for facts.

For me, doing the right thing is not immediately condemning a man based on hearsay.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:53 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Some people want to do the right thing even if it doesn't immediately provide some benefit to them.
How is it the "right" thing?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:53 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How is it the "right" thing?
It feels right man!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:45 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Due Process

It’s clear many of you failed 7th grade civics

I’m basically the Pit Boss of this entire forum.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:19 PM 05-02-2019
When this whole story broke, I voted "No," because I felt that we didn't have all the facts. But if evidence was brought that proved his guilt, then he should be released, ASAP.

However . . .

If what I'm hearing/reading today concerning the possible/probable guilt of his fiance concerning the injuries to their son is correct, then I'm emphatically not in favor of Tyreek being released. If in fact his fiance was largely responsible for their son's injuries, then Tyreek should be reinstated to full participation in team activities ASAP. He should also receive public apologies from the media and much of the fan base for jumping to the wrong conclusions. Of course, none of that'll ever happen.

However, I feel that his son should perhaps be cared for by a family member rather than Tyreek or his fiance. Should be "ex-fiance;" they should part ways immediately for their sakes, as well as their son's.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:23 PM 05-02-2019
Absolute failure :-) Toke up Smoke
[Reply]
notorious 04:25 PM 05-02-2019
If he’s completely cleared (which appears like it’s coming) I will retract my statement of the NFL not letting the Chiefs go to the SB.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 04:59 PM 05-02-2019
Well, things just got interesting with Hill's denial to the NFL....he may yet remain a Chief...
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 05:38 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why would anyone say yes in the first place? Honest question. How would that help the Chiefs in ANY meaningful way?
If youre one of the crazy, it's rigged types, I think we can safely say the NFL won't want this story dominating Super Bowl week. If there remains any question about who did it the national assumption is going to be him.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:52 PM 05-02-2019
If Espinal caused her son's injuries, Hill is still a rat bastard for not immediately going to the cops, just as she should be imprisoned and lose her parental rights for not reporting abuse.

The irony of people being immediately willing to believe a statement by Hill's defense attorney is absolutely flabbergasting.

It's not terribly difficult for any parent that is remotely involved in their toddler's life to establish if abuse is occurring. One or the other knew and did nothing. On top of that, we also know for a fact that Hill has abused her before, and we know that he has threatened her recently.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:53 PM 05-02-2019
You're an idiot that probably also thinks your First Amendment rights extend to your job.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:31 PM 05-02-2019
:-)

That's almost as funny as watching Donger lead you around on a leash in CPDC, every single day.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:34 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

That's almost as funny as watching Donger lead you around on a leash in CPDC, every single day.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:04 PM 05-02-2019
This really is ridiculous. Until he is proven guilty there is nothing that can be said YES or NO. I see his fiance as unstable. He had to call 911 because she was passed out with a 3 year old running loose in their home? Really? Yes, I have 3 kids and 4 grand kids. I would never in a million years condone this type of behavior. Yes, they were terrible 2's and one even did a beautiful mural on our new homes wall. Still, I did not take excessive force. It can always be fixed and it was - for $$$. My point is that as a man, as a human being, I can't see harming a child intentionally - I refuse to believe that. Being rich or being poor, kids are kids and we have to deal with it as adults.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 77
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up