ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 56
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
blueballs 09:02 PM 05-13-2007
so much for AJ dieing
he is seeing a shrink
Sopranos II coming to a tv near you
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:41 AM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by noa:
I don't think Christopher will kill Tony. One theme of their relationship throughout the show is that family bonds trump any beefs. He might hate Tony and talk smack on him at an AA meeting, but I don't think he'd actually kill his uncle.
Yeah but the other way around? :-)

Why do we have to spend the last few episodes at a shink with the wimpy son?

How about Meadow in her undies again? Thats much better

So is this going to end in a war between the jersey mob and Phil's gumba's? Set the stage for the Soprano's movie?
[Reply]
boogblaster 07:50 AM 05-14-2007
Tony seen the light...catcus will do that too you ....
[Reply]
Pushead2 07:58 AM 05-14-2007
This season is terrible so far.... except for Vito Jr. taking a dump and stepping in it. Pure Rebel
[Reply]
beavis 08:26 AM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
This season is terrible so far.... except for Vito Jr. taking a dump and stepping in it. Pure Rebel
It's been 100% better than season 6, which isn't saying a lot. But it has kept me interested.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:44 AM 05-14-2007
I've seen speculation that Chris was turning up the radio because he might be, or knew he was, wired.
I didn't take it that way at all. It was his passive-aggressive way of telling Tony he didn't want to listen to him whine.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:52 AM 05-14-2007
Im just not sure what the point of his gambling addition episode if he wasnt going to go crazy in Vegas..

Tony Murdering Chris.. then taking Peyote.. Im just not sure what to think...
[Reply]
NewChief 10:55 AM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I've seen speculation that Chris was turning up the radio because he might be, or knew he was, wired.
I didn't take it that way at all. It was his passive-aggressive way of telling Tony he didn't want to listen to him whine.
Aren't they listening to "The Departed" soundtrack as well? A movie with mob themes, obviously, but also themes of informants and rats.

BTW, I haven't watched the season, just read episode summaries.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:02 AM 05-14-2007
Oh, and that shot of Butchie grinning with glee when Phil offered condolences to Tony. What a farking toad.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:03 AM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Aren't they listening to "The Departed" soundtrack as well? A movie with mob themes, obviously, but also themes of informants and rats.

BTW, I haven't watched the season, just read episode summaries.
Yeah, and the look exchanged with the line "the child is grown, the dream is gone," highly portentious.
[Reply]
Sully 11:38 AM 05-14-2007
What was Tony doing last week when he was singing the same song?
(The line, "my hands look just like two baloons?)

Also, what's the name of the actress that played Sanya?
[Reply]
chasedude 01:36 PM 05-14-2007
Last night when Tony will still tripping on that Peyote in the desert did he say " I get it " or did he say " I did it "? I couldn't quite catch it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:40 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Re: The Last Episode-

All i know for sure is that the Last episode a scene will take place inside an ice cream parlor.
I don't watch the show, but I stumbled on a website yesterday that claimed to have episode summaries for all the remaining episodes, and it corroborated this as well as providing several other details about the series resolution. I guess they really may have been leaked.

I won't say anything, but they are out there.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 02:18 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:

I won't say anything, but they are out there.
Do you have a link? I cancelled HBO a few months ago and I'd just like to read what happens.
[Reply]
NewChief 02:33 PM 05-14-2007
Originally Posted by chasedude:
Last night when Tony will still tripping on that Peyote in the desert did he say " I get it " or did he say " I did it "? I couldn't quite catch it.
From what I read, he was saying, "I get it."

I didn't see the episode, but that's what the summary said.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 56
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up