Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
SPchief 11:02 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus:
You guys are doing damn good work with this.

It is a pleasure to support this.
Hindsight is 50/50. Maybe you aren't a moron full time. Turn your rep on so it can get back to green. Nice work.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:04 PM 10-28-2012
Holy shit. I take back every bad thing I ever said about Hugh Janus.
[Reply]
In58men 11:08 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Holy shit. I take back every bad thing I ever said about Hugh Janus.
I always knew you were a hypocrite
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 PM 10-28-2012
Hugh Janus is proof that rich people are assholes. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 11:12 PM 10-28-2012
How much would we need to raise to get the billboard thing done?
[Reply]
Phobia 11:13 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Hugh Janus is proof that rich people are assholes. :-)
Either that or scratchoffs really do hit now and then. In any case, that's enough jack to do some damage.
[Reply]
fire_egoli 11:15 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Either that or scratchoffs really do hit now and then. In any case, that's enough jack to do some damage.
if you didn't suck at construction you might be able to donate 1,000 also
[Reply]
Phobia 11:19 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by fire_egoli:
if you didn't suck at construction you might be able to donate 1,000 also
Hahaha - there's some truth to that, actually. I don't suck at construction because we're still open for business. The ones who sucked already pawned off all their tools. I suck at having a family that needs all my money. If I were a single man, I would be loaded.
[Reply]
WV 11:21 PM 10-28-2012
Hahaha - there's some truth to that, actually. I don't suck at construction because we're still open for business. The ones who sucked already pawned off all their tools. I suck at having a family that needs all my money. If I were a single man, I would be loaded.
You bought their pawned tools didn't you. Cold man! :-)
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 11:21 PM 10-28-2012
Was there a 3rd banner?
[Reply]
WV 11:22 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
[IMG][/IMG]

I want his face.......off
This dude isn't worth the time or effort and really shouldn't be acknowledged.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:23 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
How much would we need to raise to get the billboard thing done?
I think smart people have eliminated billboards as a message. They are expensive and the message is too static. We need something that needs to be able to change quickly if necessary. For instance, had we bought a "bench Cassel" billboard last week, we would look pretty stupid this week.
[Reply]
fire_egoli 11:23 PM 10-28-2012
:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:24 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by WV:
You bought their pawned tools didn't you. Cold man! :-)
Not a chance. Pawn shops want roughly 80% of retail for used tools. I buy my tools reconditioned, brand new closeout, or from other contractors.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:25 PM 10-28-2012
Originally Posted by WV:
This dude isn't worth the time or effort and really shouldn't be acknowledged.
Thanks. Glad this place self-polices sometimes. I'd have probably whacked it eventually. I'm completely through with that guy. We've talked enough about him.
[Reply]
Page 347 of 603
« First < 247297337343344345346347 348349350351357397447 > Last »
Up