ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3459 of 4913
« First < 2459295933593409344934553456345734583459 346034613462346334693509355939594459 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 12:19 PM 10-18-2022
I just read that Russel called in Audible on the infamous super Bowl play so he would get the MVP instead of Marshawn :-):-)

F that guy forever, I hope he continues to go down in flames!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 10-18-2022
What?!? Where'd you read that?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:28 PM 10-18-2022
Also, if Russell does end up sitting for a bit and Rypien plays even remotely competently, it's over. Fanbase is already done with him and it sure seems like the players are just about there as well.
[Reply]
TEX 12:28 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
This will give them an ‘excuse’ to bench Russ for a couple games to ‘heal up’.

Then again, they may not wanna do that. If they sit Russ and Rypien comes in and the offense looks better, they’re gonna be under a lot of pressure from the fanbase to play Rypien.

Not only that, but they will have to try and justify to the fanbase why they traded such a haul and signed a guy to a $240 million dollar extension that’s not any better than the backup they have sitting on the bench.

Talk about a mess that would become.

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Also, if Russell does end up sitting for a bit and Rypien plays even remotely competently, it's over. Fanbase is already done with him and it sure seems like the players are just about there as well.
Which is why I think he plays hurt. He's going to have to be in a wheelchair before they risk the potential exposure.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:38 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
This is probably the best analysis I've seen concerning the Broncos issues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DApSid9_aIg

Basically, the blame can be spread around. The coaching seems to get about 25% or so of the blame, though the plays themselves aren't as bad as what they seem. The receivers haven't helped themselves either, about 10-15%? Wilson's decision-making which affects timing and overall success, about 30% or so. Injuries and overall lack of talent at the skill positions the rest.

This is a great read on the woes in DEN though, great watch.
Sounds EXACTLY what TEX and I said BEFORE the season :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:50 PM 10-18-2022
If you block out QuesadildoJoe, I'm noticing that most Donk fans in here and on Orange Huddle (and boy is it fun as a Chiefs fan to go browsing over there right now :-) ) are actually being fairly realistic in terms of their total whiff on Paton, Hackett, and Mr. Unlimited Waistline.

Many Donk fans actually seem not to be as dumb irl as Quesadildo makes them look.

Just an observation. Carry on.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:58 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It doesn't matter, they cant move on from him until after the 2025 season :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:01 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
If you block out QuesadildoJoe, I'm noticing that most Donk fans in here and on Orange Huddle (and boy is it fun as a Chiefs fan to go browsing over there right now :-) ) are actually being fairly realistic in terms of their total whiff on Paton, Hackett, and Mr. Unlimited Waistline.

Many Donk fans actually seem not to be as dumb irl as Quesadildo makes them look.

Just an observation. Carry on.
Yep, buddy of mine is one of the biggest donkey homers around (we're talking knowmo level). Reality is finally setting in for him too. He's not even trying to make excuses anymore.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:05 PM 10-18-2022
Bronco fan buddy..."you were right. Bye gawd you were right. Unbelievable."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:08 PM 10-18-2022
:-) My Bronco pal fucking hated the trade from the start, but he already had what I thought was a bit of a strange disdain for Wilson. Well, turns out he knew what the fuck was up.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:12 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

What a COLOSSAL flaming fuckup that dipshit is. Literally all he had to do was not be a colossal flaming fuckup dipshit and he would've been in the driver's seat to take over for his dad as the owner of the Donks.

This is where the wheels started falling off for him, at least publicly.

John Bowlen convicted of Domestic Violence

Son of Denver Broncos owner who claimed he was the 'blood of the city' before abusing his girlfriend is convicted of harassment

-John Bowlen, 30, the son of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen was convicted and sentenced to 24 months of probation with drug and alcohol evaluations

-He was also ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation

-Conviction stems from a domestic violence case in which he pushed his girlfriend against a bathroom wall last year

-She called 911 because of his 'erratic behavior' but he hung up the phone

-Bowlen went on bizarre rant to 911 dispatcher saying girlfriend was trying to 'ruin his life' and he was the 'blood of the city' :-)

-Girlfriend told police he was under influence of nitrous oxide and alcohol

By VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 01:54 EDT, 15 April 2016 | UPDATED: 05:38 EDT, 15 April 2016

A son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has been found guilty of harassment after he was accused of pushing his girlfriend during an argument last summer.

John Bowlen, 30, was convicted Thursday and sentenced to 24 months of probation with drug and alcohol evaluations. He was also ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation.

Bowlen had pleaded not guilty to the harassment charge that stemmed from the 2015 incident in which he pushed his girlfriend against a bathroom wall.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:19 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

What a COLOSSAL flaming fuckup that dipshit is. Literally all he had to do was not be a colossal flaming fuckup dipshit and he would've been in the driver's seat to take over for his dad as the owner of the Donks.

This is where the wheels started falling off for him, at least publicly.

John Bowlen convicted of Domestic Violence

Son of Denver Broncos owner who claimed he was the 'blood of the city' before abusing his girlfriend is convicted of harassment

-John Bowlen, 30, the son of Broncos owner Pat Bowlen was convicted and sentenced to 24 months of probation with drug and alcohol evaluations

-He was also ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation

-Conviction stems from a domestic violence case in which he pushed his girlfriend against a bathroom wall last year

-She called 911 because of his 'erratic behavior' but he hung up the phone

-Bowlen went on bizarre rant to 911 dispatcher saying girlfriend was trying to 'ruin his life' and he was the 'blood of the city' :-)

-Girlfriend told police he was under influence of nitrous oxide and alcohol

By VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 01:54 EDT, 15 April 2016 | UPDATED: 05:38 EDT, 15 April 2016

A son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has been found guilty of harassment after he was accused of pushing his girlfriend during an argument last summer.

John Bowlen, 30, was convicted Thursday and sentenced to 24 months of probation with drug and alcohol evaluations. He was also ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation.

Bowlen had pleaded not guilty to the harassment charge that stemmed from the 2015 incident in which he pushed his girlfriend against a bathroom wall.

Spoiler!
Knowmo?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:36 PM 10-18-2022
Wait...Wilson only had 15 yards passing in the second half + OT...on a Nationally televised game?

I didn't watch it...but that is an amazing stat. It has to be close to a NFL record...how does that even happen?

I'm glad the entire country gets to witness this epic collapse play out nearly every week...thanks NFL. You earned this exposure Donko fans..savor the moment.

So much bad JuJu going down...Geno Smith tearing it up is just another comedic insult to injury.

Maybe Seattle will trade him to you for a 2024 1st rounder? They have to be feeling a little guilty for ruining your franchise for another half decade.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 10-18-2022

After the MRI, Russell Wilson is considered day-to-day, source said. It’s a real injury, and he’s in real pain. But he is pushing to play. The #Broncos will continue to evaluate his progress on a short week. https://t.co/Yd0mUwjLNb

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2022

[Reply]
Page 3459 of 4913
« First < 2459295933593409344934553456345734583459 346034613462346334693509355939594459 > Last »
Up