ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 344 of 617
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354394444 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Donger 07:08 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
So Frazod just unfriended me on Facebook and left me a pretty scathing rep message calling me a piece of shit over this post. This is a guy I've been friends with for years. Clearly this thread hasn't bothered him one bit. Hey Fraz, Hootie is a total one who sucks the penis to me as well. I won't mind a bit if he substitutes my name for yours in the fat jokes as I'm probably twice your size. I don't get the angst, but best wishes, pal.
Ewwww.
Simply Red 07:08 AM 06-06-2013
This is like CP poster Halo4 - only it's like trying to play it on a Colecovision.
SPchief 07:15 AM 06-06-2013
So Frazod just unfriended me on Facebook and left me a pretty scathing rep message calling me a piece of shit over this post. This is a guy I've been friends with for years. Clearly this thread hasn't bothered him one bit. Hey Fraz, Hootie is a total cocksucker to me as well. I won't mind a bit if he substitutes my name for yours in the fat jokes as I'm probably twice your size. I don't get the angst, but best wishes, pal.
:-)
Frazod 07:19 AM 06-06-2013
So Frazod just unfriended me on Facebook and left me a pretty scathing rep message calling me a piece of shit over this post. This is a guy I've been friends with for years. Clearly this thread hasn't bothered him one bit. Hey Fraz, Hootie is a total cocksucker to me as well. I won't mind a bit if he substitutes my name for yours in the fat jokes as I'm probably twice your size. I don't get the angst, but best wishes, pal.
I've had plenty of fun in this thread. Every time your vile little pet posts and squeals about how much he hates me, I love it. But he is your pet, and he's only still here shitting all over this place because you champion it.

A couple of other things - I actually unfriended you quite some time ago. I guess you were too busy jerking off to your pet's posts to notice.

But you do make a lovely counterpart to all the adult moderators we have. Perhaps for your next trick you can reinstate MarlboroChief.

And finally, I'm aware that compared to you, I'm a reed.
Iowanian 07:20 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I slept with my bosses GF last year, and her brother is a four star commit for the Hawkeyes currently. Does that get me on the list?
Does she like dragons?
Hammock Parties 07:21 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Begun, this fat war has.

seclark 07:22 AM 06-06-2013
meltdown
sec
kstater 07:23 AM 06-06-2013
HELP ME HELP ME No one's repressed.
Mr. Flopnuts 07:23 AM 06-06-2013
I've had plenty of fun in this thread. Every time your vile little pet posts and squeals about how much he hates me, I love it. But he is your pet, and he's only still here shitting all over this place because you champion it.

A couple of other things - I actually unfriended you quite some time ago. I guess you were too busy jerking off to your pet's posts to notice.

But you do make a lovely counterpart to all the adult moderators we have. Perhaps for your next trick you can reinstate MarlboroChief.

It wasn't too long ago, you commented on one of my posts within the last week. Other than that, if it makes your fat self feel better knowing I'm fatter, congratulations on that. Best wishes Frazod, you're a good dude.
SAUTO 07:25 AM 06-06-2013

JFC you are a total douche bag.

tell us again how you don't care.

jealousy will take years off your life
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 07:26 AM 06-06-2013
And you shit on this place as much OR MORE than most anyone, Hootie included
Posted via Mobile Device
Frazod 07:28 AM 06-06-2013
It wasn't too long ago, you commented on one of my posts within the last week. Other than that, if it makes your fat self feel better knowing I'm fatter, congratulations on that. Best wishes Frazod, you're a good dude.
Shouldn't you be downloading malware to database right now? That would be fun!
Simply Red 07:29 AM 06-06-2013
Facebook, yeah I know EVERYone loves it - I think it's God Damned trouble.
Frazod 07:29 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
JFC you are a total douche bag.

tell us again how you don't care.

jealousy will take years off your life
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
Mr. Flopnuts 07:30 AM 06-06-2013
Shouldn't you be downloading malware to database right now? That would be fun!
I don't get the reference at all. One good thing that has come out of this though, is it's going to bring you and Pat together. You both think I'm a horrible mod. See, I'm a moderator of the people after all. :-)
Page 344 of 617
« First < 244294334340341342343344 345346347348354394444 > Last »
Up