ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3424 of 4906
« First < 2424292433243374341434203421342234233424 342534263427342834343474352439244424 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:18 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
That's the encouraging part. Russ has 10 years of consistent play behind him, he'll settle in. Hackett has guys open all over the place, once Russ starts seeing things clearly we'll be in great shape.
Po lil tink tink
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:21 PM 10-10-2022
A lot of teams are stuck in situations where their pass rush, secondary or OL are garbage and there's nothing those teams can do to fix it until the offseason.

Denver's issues are all 100% fixable. And they will be fixed. Soon.
Have you ever done anything dangeRuss?

oooh that is dangeRuss...it could be your little secret. Careful. It's spicy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:25 PM 10-10-2022
A lot of teams are stuck in situations where their pass rush, secondary or OL are garbage and there's nothing those teams can do to fix it until the offseason.

Wanna bet on it?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:25 PM 10-10-2022

The only way they're fixing that dumpster fire is by shit canning everyone from the top down. Except WalRuss of course, because you're stuck with that turd for at least 4 years.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:26 PM 10-10-2022
Broncos will be circling the bowl after the Chargers smack them in the dick next week.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:26 PM 10-10-2022
Russ this season is basically not at all the guy we've seen in SEA for the last ten years. It's really odd. Before he went to DEN you could basically count on these things form Russ:

He was going to throw for around 3800 yds, around 35 TDs and about 9 INTs. He was going to net around a 65 QBR, or about 15 points higher than the NFL average, as well as about a 107 passer rating, or about 18 points better than the average.

Now we can speculate anything we want, but you can't achieve those types of stats year in and year out for nearly 10 years as a poser QB. Any QB would have to be pretty talented to reach those numbers. Especially when your OL, running game and defense are all near the bottom of the league for the last three years or so. I mean, keep in mind that Russ has only had two seasons where he wasn't sacked at least 41 times in a season.

I don't know what is going on in DEN, and I can't say that it displeases me at all, but methinks Russ is not the biggest part of the problem there. Maybe the second biggest, but something else is going on for him to fail so miserably, considering his level of performance/success over most of his career.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:27 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm sorry, but without hindsight, advocating for Lock over Wilson is absurd.
I wouldn't want either. The point was that it was idiotic to want Lock gone. At least they'd have a viable backup on the roster. Rypien has done nothing but throw picks at this level.

Also, it was pretty well established that Wilson had declined before the trade. And now it's coming out that the Seahawks knew it.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...13132_37852817

No one trades a star franchise QB while he's still in his prime.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:30 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Russ this season is basically not at all the guy we've seen in SEA for the last ten years. It's really odd. Before he went to DEN you could basically count on these things form Russ:

He was going to throw for around 3800 yds, around 35 TDs and about 9 INTs. He was going to net around a 65 QBR, or about 15 points higher than the NFL average, as well as about a 107 passer rating, or about 18 points better than the average.

Now we can speculate anything we want, but you can't achieve those types of stats year in and year out for nearly 10 years as a poser QB. Any QB would have to be pretty talented to reach those numbers. Especially when your OL, running game and defense are all near the bottom of the league for the last three years or so. I mean, keep in mind that Russ has only had two seasons where he wasn't sacked at least 41 times in a season.

I don't know what is going on in DEN, and I can't say that it displeases me at all, but methinks Russ is not the biggest part of the problem there. Maybe the second biggest, but something else is going on for him to fail so miserably, considering his level of performance/success over most of his career.
Russell Wilson is EXACTLY the guy we saw the last 2 years.

Is it so hard to believe that he might just be getting old?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:32 PM 10-10-2022

He doesn’t have DK and Lockett, and instead has a bunch of brokedicks and jags.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:36 PM 10-10-2022

We've changed everything but the core components of the offensive line, and our receiver core is trash, plus no solid Y tight end. Only Sutton stands out, and with Patrick out...he stands alone.

Just about every offensive skill position has tore their ACL in the past 2-3 years, too.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:37 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
No one trades a star franchise QB while he's still in his prime.
This point is one that none of the donktards I've talked with care to address. They all felt that they fleeced the Seahawks, not the other way around. They are starting to realize the truth (except Knowmo of course)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:38 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
We've changed everything but the core components of the offensive line, and our receiver core is trash, plus no solid Y tight end. Only Sutton stands out, and with Patrick out...he stands alone.

Just about every offensive skill position has tore their ACL in the past 2-3 years.
The good news is, you should have a great draft position and should be able to get some good players in the draft. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:39 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:

Just about every offensive skill position has tore their ACL in the past 2-3 years, too.
Poor scouting.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:39 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Russell Wilson is EXACTLY the guy we saw the last 2 years.

Is it so hard to believe that he might just be getting old?
Each week the production has gotten worse. It's not really him to start, but he missed some easy throws last week.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:40 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Poor scouting.
ACL injuries?
[Reply]
Page 3424 of 4906
« First < 2424292433243374341434203421342234233424 342534263427342834343474352439244424 > Last »
Up