ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 41
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?
staylor26 09:14 AM 04-19-2024
Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:18 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I might just change my choice to Amarius Mims last minute....
I would be so fucking happy with this.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:22 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I would be so fucking happy with this.
I changed it.

After getting FAU and Karlaftis right the last 2 years, I had to make it official for some good juju.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:39 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Pete Schrager just released his mock draft and he has this exactly happening lol
No one really knows anything, but Schrager bases his mock off of talking to people, not really his opinion. I give this more credence than a typical mock.
[Reply]
Hound333 09:13 AM 04-25-2024
They are going to trade out of the First round.

How do I know this. I bought my live tv for a month so I can watch the draft and some nba playoffs.

I will stay up all night to see who they get....only to trade out and I see nothing. (yes I know we have tomorrow but the first round is just special)
[Reply]
kccrow 10:10 AM 04-25-2024
I changed it.

After getting FAU and Karlaftis right the last 2 years, I had to make it official for some good juju.
While I think it's more than possible, I can't put all of the stock into a singular rumor. Veach moving into the top 20 for a huge question mark doesn't seem to fit his m.o.

If we were talking about Fashanu or Fautanu, I'd feel a lot differently than doing it for Mims.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:13 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
While I think it's more than possible, I can't put all of the stock into a singular rumor. Veach moving into the top 20 for a huge question mark doesn't seem to fit his m.o.

If we were talking about Fashanu or Fautanu, I'd feel a lot differently than doing it for Mims.
Ohh it's not because of the Schrager mock. If you look at the 1st round mock I did in the draft section last night before his was even out, I also had them trading up for Mims.

Just a gut feeling on draft day.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:31 AM 04-25-2024
Ohh it's not because of the Schrager mock. If you look at the 1st round mock I did in the draft section last night before his was even out, I also had them trading up for Mims.

you want them to draft a guy who is hurt all the time and 6 starts?
[Reply]
VAChief 10:36 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Agree 100%.

I mean he's a pass-catching TE. This isn't a premier in-line guy or anything, he's a move TE.

Okay - so why would I rather have him than someone like Mitchell who's taller, faster and not that much lighter?

I'm just not understanding this idea that we need to go crazy chasing a TE. They're found all over the draft and few of the truly premier guys (1 of them, to be exact) came from the 1st.

Just completely out on Bowers.

And come draft day, I suspect many others will as well.

We shall see...
Plus with the signing of I. Smith, I think the Chiefs see TE as not a top priority this year. We have other more glaring needs to fill out our roster.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:10 AM 04-25-2024
I changed it.

I schooled you on the Sneed trade value
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:20 AM 04-25-2024
My final answer is Kingsley Suamataia.

My top five likely choices are:

1. Suamataia
2. Jordan Morgan
3. Xavier Legette
4. Tyler Guyton
5. Xavier Worthy
[Reply]
Hoover 11:28 AM 04-25-2024
I just saw Veach at Best Buy. Said if Penix gets drafted in the middle of round one the Chiefs ability to maneuver goes to shit. Said that Mims is an option if he’s there at 32, but in no way would they trade up for him. So if there moving up it’s goi g to be a big jump for one of their top 3 LTs.

While WR would be in play at 32, he doesn’t think the value is right. Feels like he would go DT or CB because of the value over grabbing like the 8th best WR. As he check out he looked back at me and said, Hoover, don’t be surprised if we fucking trade up for a fucking guard. I’m going to take the best player off the board.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:28 AM 04-25-2024

It's Pretty Rickey why you think tackle:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 AM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It's Pretty Rickey why you think tackle:-)
Lol no I've maintained that my best guess is they trade up for a LT, or they take a WR at 32.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:32 AM 04-25-2024
Lol no I've maintained that my best guess is they trade up for a LT, or they take a WR at 32.
It'll be Fashanu or Mims if they trade up
[Reply]
Warrick 12:00 PM 04-25-2024
I'm going to change my pick to Kingsley Suamataia, I'm having my doubts the Chiefs will find a team willing to trade up with this year. More likely they trade back once all the higher tier OL and WRs are gone.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 41
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up