ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 53
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What's up with Mecole Hardman?
carcosa 06:00 PM 10-19-2020
Pringle was getting all the snaps down the stretch. Is he in the doghouse? (I'm only partially asking because I started him in fantasy thinking he'd get some looks with Watkins out)

Seems like he's regressed a lot this season, unfortunately...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:04 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's right you know. Hardman is a fast guy who plays football. He's not a football player who is fast. And I want Fenton returning punts and kicks not Hardman in playoffs

Of course I’m right.

I don’t want this guy to fuckup a great season because he’s a moron.
[Reply]
kcclone 05:12 PM 01-03-2021
For every big play Hardman has, it seems like he has a letdown play.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:14 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Of course I’m right.

I don’t want this guy to fuckup a great season because he’s a moron.
No you're not right. You have your opinion on it for what ever reason but you know Tyreek Hill has muffed punts but God forbid Mecole Hardman to do so even though he can go for a home run any time he fields the ball.
[Reply]
-King- 05:43 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Not a football player folks

Not a football player

Now I think Hardman is a lot better than Baldwin but a few highlight plays doesn't really mean anything when judging who's really a "player" or not.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:45 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Not a football player

Now I think Hardman is a lot better than Baldwin but a few highlight plays doesn't really mean anything when judging who's really a "player" or not.
It’s a stupid fucking take and it always was.

It completely ignores the fact that he’s been learning a new position the last few years. Anybody that can do that while being productive like he has at the highest level, is certainly a football player.
[Reply]
-King- 05:59 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s a stupid fucking take and it always was.

It completely ignores the fact that he’s been learning a new position the last few years. Anybody that can do that while being productive like he has at the highest level, is certainly a football player.
I'm not giving up on him, but yeah the fact that people are saying we need to draft another WR high when we just spent a #2 on him isn't really a great sign for him.

As of now, he had a better rookie year than a 2nd year and I don't think any of us wanted/expected that.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:15 PM 01-03-2021
I'm not giving up on him, but yeah the fact that people are saying we need to draft another WR high when we just spent a #2 on him isn't really a great sign for him.

As of now, he had a better rookie year than a 2nd year and I don't think any of us wanted/expected that.
We need to draft another WR because we are likely losing 2 of our top 4 and that’s the model we should be following anyways (like the Steelers). Hardman isn’t an X. We need an X. This is why I said you sound like an idiot when you try to talk football.

Also, Hardman’s production is pretty close to last year, so if you want to judge a guy based on stats than sure last year was better because he was more efficient. Anybody actually watching Hardman can see he’s improved as a route runner and is getting better. He also had COVID and missed time this year, but don’t let that get in the way of your narrative.

1,000 + yards and 10+ TD’s the last 2 years in a relatively limited role and you are making him sound like a total fucking bust. You’re an idiot. Parris Campbell and JJ Arcega-Whiteside are busts, not Mecole Hardman.
[Reply]
-King- 06:40 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We need to draft another WR because we are losing 2 of our top 4 and that’s the model we should be following anyways (like the Steelers). Hardman isn’t an X. We need an X. This is why I said you sound like an idiot when you try to talk football.

Also, Hardman’s production is pretty close to last year, so if you want to judge a guy based on stats than sure last year was better because he was more efficient. Anybody actually watching Hardman can see he’s improved as a route runner and is getting better. He also has COVID and missed time this year, but don’t let that get in the way of your narrative.
If Hardman could be a good WR, then you think Reid gives a fuck whether he fits the prototypical X look? That shit has never made any sense. Reid would absolutely make the changes necessary if he saw Hardman could be a game changer. I don't get why you guys pretend that Reid is some stick in the mud offensive mind that can't adjust to different player types?

And Hardman will finish the regular season with: 41 catches for 560 yards (13.7 Y/R) and 4 TDs. He also had 4 carries for 20 yards and 2 TDs. All together he had 951 all purpose yards and 7 TDs.

In 2019 he had:
26 catches for 538 yards (20.7 Y/R) and 6 TDs. He also had 4 carries for 17 yards and a TD. All together he had 1426 all purpose yards and 8 TDs.

Which year would you take?

And I never said he was a total bust. But if you're thinking of drafting another WR high 2 years after drafting one in the 2nd round, how is that a good thing? If your 2nd round drafted WR is limited to basically being your #3 WR because he isn't an "X", how is that a good thing?
[Reply]
JakeF 06:41 PM 01-03-2021
Hardman is dumb as fuck and it shows in his play.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:42 PM 01-03-2021
Never found issue with Hardman, but he was only targeted twice today, in what should've been a fairly big game for him. DRob and Pringle were targeted 13 times collectively.

Of course, his QB was Henne, and Henne had some issues finding WRs today. His favorite target was Darwin.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 06:44 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Hardman is dumb as fuck and it shows in his play.
You’re dumb as fuck and it shows in your posts.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:46 PM 01-03-2021
Hardman makes me nervous back there. He is a turnover machine lately.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:46 PM 01-03-2021
Hardman will take that lemon & feed it to the girlfriends' cat
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:46 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
No you're not right. You have your opinion on it for what ever reason but you know Tyreek Hill has muffed punts but God forbid Mecole Hardman to do so even though he can go for a home run any time he fields the ball.

Tyreek Hill & Mecole Hardman shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:50 PM 01-03-2021

Hill - #1 WR
Watkins - can't stay healthy, expensive
Hardman - bleh
Robinson - bleh
Pringles - improving, showing potential
Dieter - professional dick sucker keeping Mahomes happy
+practice squad guys.

Watkins,Robinson,Dieter should be gone

We could/should be down to just Hill,Hardman and Pringles and Hardman is an idiot.

Unless our practice squad guys come out of nowhere, we better be adding multiple WRs somehow.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 53
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up