ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 71
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:10 AM 12-11-2019
A decision likely will come today. Whatever it is my guess will be negligible.

They already came out admitting it was in violation but unintentional. BB already made a statement he never has used any film “other than what you see one network television”.

There will be a tiny slap on the wrist. If anything. Just wait.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:33 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
A decision likely will come today. Whatever it is my guess will be negligible.

They already came out admitting it was in violation but unintentional. BB already made a statement he never has used any film “other than what you see one network television”.

There will be a tiny slap on the wrist. If anything. Just wait.
Yeah I don't get that. Even if it was "unintentional" (my ass), They broke the rules and it wasn't the first offense. Should get no leniency. It should be scorched earth.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:34 AM 12-11-2019

After a nearly 4-minute opening statement on the Bengals, Bill Belichick answered questions Wednesday, and this was the Q&A specific to the videotaping/Bengals story: pic.twitter.com/OPd4UMMHaE

— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:35 AM 12-11-2019
They better at least fine them and lose draft picks. Greg Jennings made a great point. When players get in trouble say they get fined 5 thousand but if you repeat it again the fine doubles. You get a harsher punishment each time you commit offense. This isn’t the Patriots first or even second time caught doing this
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:36 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Same thing they said last time they did this shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:46 AM 12-11-2019
In other news Antonio Brown will never play a snap again in the NFL. He just called the NFL racist, said the Pats organization set him up and is now retweeting tweets about Big Ben and his rape case
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:47 AM 12-11-2019
Yes, Bill- we know "the scout" was doing his Fucking job! His job was to film the sideline to steal signals from an upcoming opponent- just like you have done to every other fucking team you worthless cheating bastard.

It was not an accident and the Pats admit the film crew was doing what they were told to do.

Pretty much an open and shut case for Spygate 2.

Add to the facts- they wanted to delete the film- because they fucking Knew it was illegal to do what they were doing. They were not going rogue- they were doing exactly what they were sent there to do. Pretend to film some podcasts and then film as much as possible of the Bengal sideline to get intel for this week.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:51 AM 12-11-2019
I guarantee they were filming Zac Taylor so they could keep a file on him since he’s a rookie head coach. Same exact shit that happened with the first spygate
[Reply]
HayWire 11:53 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Yeah I don't get that. Even if it was "unintentional" (my ass), They broke the rules and it wasn't the first offense. Should get no leniency. It should be scorched earth.

This. If a player takes a substance then tests positive for PEDs but claims it was "unintentional" they still get punished. This shouldn't be any different even if it was an "accident"
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:55 AM 12-11-2019
Why the fuck does it matter if it was “intentional” or not?

It fucking happened. The Patriots only admitted to it when they got caught. An “independent contractor” (hired by the Patriots) filmed the Bengals sideline until he was forced to stop.

These are facts. The crime fucking happened.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:58 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by HayWire:
This. If a player takes a substance then tests positive for PEDs but claims it was "unintentional" they still get punished. This shouldn't be any different even if it was an "accident"
How can it be both "unintentional" with continuous filming until they were busted- and also be "They were doing their jobs" ?

I guess that stupid shit would only make sense to a delusional Pats fan. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:00 PM 12-11-2019

NFL exec Troy Vincent, on the #Patriots-#Bengals investigation: “It’s pending. I’m still gathering information and we’ll continue that when we return to New York.” ... So no resolution expected today.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
HayWire 12:07 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
How can it be both "unintentional" with continuous filming until they were busted- and also be "They were doing their jobs" ?

I guess that stupid shit would only make sense to a delusional Pats fan. :-)
No shit, but you know some will argue that. And to add to that the filming only stopped once they were caught and made to atop
[Reply]
caseyl4200 12:36 PM 12-11-2019
It would be hilarious if they had to forfeit to the Bengals and lost the bye because of it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:01 PM 12-11-2019
I've resigned myself to the inevitable slap on the wrist. Followed by obnoxious Boston fans complaining they were targeted in the first place + denial denial denial. Followed by mad belichick and Brady using this as fuel to fire up the team for a late season run. This shit is just so maddening.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 71
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up