ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 60
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:05 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gdawg:
How abt this novice idea, just run the damn ball?!?!

you mean like when McCoy fumbled against GB and when Williams fumbled yesterday?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:10 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.

[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:11 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I am 100% confident that, if the Chiefs had run the ball on 3rd & 2 and didn't make the line of gain, people would be complaining that "Wally didn't put the game in the hands of our best player, the MVP!!!!"

FAX
That's what made it a safe, CYA call for Andy. I put it in my playmakers hands. The only times I don't like Andy's playcalling is short yardage. Take the high percentage run and run again if you need to.

But Andy is such an offensive genius I consider it a small price to pay. He may not get a SB, but to think he isn't partly responsible for helping Pat put up ridiculous numbers is short sighted.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:11 PM 11-11-2019
Ironically, we had two critical fumbles when we RAN the ball this year that led to losses.
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 08:15 PM 11-11-2019
We'll just keep loosing games this way until we arrange a decent running game --> time of possession.
Our defense is what it is, we should try to keep the opponents' offense off the field.
We can't just keep on turning every game into a shootout given our secondary.
Improving the backfield personnel should definitely become our priority.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:16 PM 11-11-2019
this team will change because of this game

Let's hope it is for the good. Because I can see it also going south real quickly because Pat tries to do too much and then starts forcing the ball more than usual thus throwing untimely pics.

Pat's frustration now is fighting against having the "Texas Tech Syndrome" takeover.
[Reply]
Gdawg 08:16 PM 11-11-2019
Believe me I know we have fumbled at the most critical of times. However, you could have a run a little reverse with maybe the fastest player in the league. Just spit ballin here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Let's hope it is for the good. Because I can see it also going south real quickly because Pat tries to do too much and then starts forcing the ball more than usual thus throwing untimely pics.

Pat's frustration now is fighting against having the "Texas Tech Syndrome" takeover.
I don't think it's going to manifest itself that way.

You are going to see Mahomes getting on other players though, and demanding we hold on to the ball on offense.

I pity the next fool who fumbles a football, because this will happen:

[Reply]
Gdawg 08:20 PM 11-11-2019
Hell, you could have done another shovel pass to Kelce
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 08:22 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Gdawg:
Believe me I know we have fumbled at the most critical of times. However, you could have a run a little reverse with maybe the fastest player in the league. Just spit ballin here
It's not a matter of running fancy run plays. We need to be able to pound the ball 3-4 yards per carry consistently the good ol way. Only that will make time of possession when we need it and open up the secondary for Pat.
[Reply]
Gdawg 08:24 PM 11-11-2019
All I’m saying is we have a boat load of good options. But I do agree with you, we needed to pound the rock and get that first down. The reason we got down there were because of some good runs.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:26 PM 11-11-2019
will you trundle on down the stairs to the front row to cheer the cleveland indians on again if we beat the pats in 3 weeks?

you know you want andy to tell you to "blow it out your ass"

God bless Randy Quaid. Even in his deranged mental state he'd make a greater actor than Reid's current coaching ability.

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:28 PM 11-11-2019
Thanks for lying, Kareem.
[Reply]
notorious 08:29 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Thanks for lying, Kareem.
What did he say?
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:31 PM 11-11-2019