ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 108
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
philfree 06:53 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
But I get called a ****ing retard for suggesting the exact same thing...

Yeah it's stupid no matter if it's someone from 610 or anyone else. Wouldn't it be better if our D was turning the corner and played well and we win? Yes, yes it would.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:57 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
Yeah it's stupid no matter if it's someone from 610 or anyone else. Wouldn't it be better if our D was turning the corner and played well and we win? Yes, yes it would.
I would love for our D to step up and make a stand against the Packers. Do I think it’s possible yes. Likely no. Either we try and stop the pass or try and stop the run. They have a balanced attack. Plus Moore is gonna have to play keep away from Rodgers
[Reply]
philfree 07:15 AM 10-23-2019
I would love for our D to step up and make a stand against the Packers. Do I think it’s possible yes. Likely no. Either we try and stop the pass or try and stop the run. They have a balanced attack. Plus Moore is gonna have to play keep away from Rodgers
So we lose big so we can blow some draft capital in desperation? Yeah, no.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:37 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
And if you're going to trade for a CB, it needs to be for a significantly better player than Bashaud Breeland and Claiborne.
No only significantly better, but worth their price in terms of picks/contract.

I don’t see it. And with very good safety play, I think the secondary should be alright.
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:14 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No only significantly better, but worth their price in terms of picks/contract.

I don’t see it. And with very good safety play, I think the secondary should be alright.
The Chiefs have good safety play, not very good (so far). I do think the current team has a chance to win the SB as is. I would definitly be more confident if you would replace Breeland by a good CB and then have a strong secondary at all positions.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:29 AM 10-23-2019
We just signed a DL. I think if anything, an OL is the biggest need.
[Reply]
In58men 08:42 AM 10-23-2019
Fans want Chiefs to trade for somebody for the sake of trading for somebody lol.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:54 AM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Fans want Chiefs to trade for somebody for the sake of trading for somebody lol.
We want to load for bear.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 08:56 AM 10-23-2019
Bengals never trade their players but they have a ton we could use.

Geno Atkins, Preston Brown, William Jackson III, and even Tyler Eifert would have a role on this team.
[Reply]
O.city 09:04 AM 10-23-2019
Listened to terez podcast

He brought up some of those bengals guys to kc and said they just can’t make it work financially in that they wanna keep Jones and by going out after any one you probably lose him next year

So I dunno. Probably just roll with what they have and hope
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:10 AM 10-23-2019
But I get called a fucking retard for suggesting the exact same thing...

Josh is a moron for this suggestion. Sure it's a possible silver lining to push things but don't lose...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 AM 10-23-2019
It’s going to be insufferable when posters bitch at Veach for not making huge moves when he’s paying Pat $40 million AAV.
[Reply]
O.city 09:12 AM 10-23-2019
Two years in a row we’ve got snuffed at the deadline

Listening to terez I’m pretty sure the chiefs felt they had pat pete then the cardinals beat some shit birds
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:13 AM 10-23-2019
Why tf are we hell bent on extending Jones?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:13 AM 10-23-2019
But I get called a ****ing retard for suggesting the exact same thing...

**** this... and anybody who thinks it... Let's get rocked so we can pick up 1 player that won't move the needle that much? No thank you. I hope we continue to show promise on D after last weeks performance and come out with a win. Loser pussies...:-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 108
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up