ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:14 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Keenum starts by week 8
Originally Posted by Hoover:
This
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 08:29 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No excuses whatsoever.
Baker is probably tembling with fear.
[Reply]
FAX 08:40 PM 03-16-2020
I found this utoob a bit ... odd.

She seems like a real nice girl.

FAX
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:34 PM 03-16-2020
Yes. His name is Matt Cassel
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:50 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Yes. His name is Matt Cassel
Needs moar weapons.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:37 PM 12-25-2021
I’ll be shocked if this guy is in Cleveland next year. He’s heading for retread territory.

I hope Denver gets him!
[Reply]
tredadda 11:20 PM 12-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ll be shocked if this guy is in Cleveland next year. He’s heading for retread territory.

I hope Denver gets him!
I can see Cleveland retaining him, but it will be for far less than he thinks he's worth. He's the third best QB in the AFCN, with one of those whose better being a glorified RB. The other is a second year player who didn't even finish last season due to injuries.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:28 PM 12-25-2021

I hope Denver gets him!
He's just a very immature guy. I don't think he's insecure, I think he's full of hubris if anything...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:43 AM 12-26-2021
I think the best thing for both sides would be Baker demanding a trade.

The Browns fucked up not shutting him down Week 3 and he needs to go somewhere much different.

He should go to New Orleans and the Browns need a QB that can go down field.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:45 AM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The Browns ****ed up not shutting him down Week 3 and he needs to go somewhere much different.

Cleveland is a running team. Baker is not a good QB and doesn’t complement what they do very well. He’s one of those middle-of-the-road guys who wins some games when they get a lead and/or the defense shuts someone down, but you can’t call on him to put your team on his back and make the plays to win a game when you need him most.
[Reply]
NEOM 04:47 AM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Cleveland is a running team. Baker is not a good QB and doesn’t complement what they do very well. He’s one of those middle-of-the-road guys who wins some games when they get a lead and/or the defense shuts someone down, but you can’t call on him to put your team on his back and make the plays to win a game when you need him most.
Almost 90% of QBs in the NFL cant do that. I dont want to protect Baker, but the criticism towards him is ridicules most of the time. He is no Mahomes, Brady or Rodgers but give him the right HC and right football offensive philosophy it is possible for him to succeed. Sean Payton would be the ideal HC for him, the Saints a perfect fit for him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:07 AM 12-26-2021
Mayfeild is Derek Carr...he'll give you 2-3 great performances a season...when they dont matter...be just good enough for a team to hold on to him and become mediocre for years.

He looked amazing in week one against KC...then there was today's game.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:44 AM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

The Browns fucked up not shutting him down Week 3 and he needs to go somewhere much different.

Saints/Payton is a good call.

I dunno. I think Baker is probably above average. Maybe just outside of top 10ish. But he hasn’t been the same since the sepaated shoulder and that was before all the lower body injuries. They should have shut him down 10 weeks ago. I think he can win with a good team, which they’re close to, but the coaches fucked him royally and he’s getting pretty much eviscerated by everybody.

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Mayfeild is Derek Carr...he'll give you 2-3 great performances a season...when they dont matter...be just good enough for a team to hold on to him and become mediocre for years.

He looked amazing in week one against KC...then there was today's game.
Here’s the thing. That game against us DID matter. And they knew it in the building. I haven’t watched a ton of Browns but the KC game was the most inspired playcalling I’ve seen from them all year. The players knew it, everybody was getting it on every play. And Baker knew it, he wanted that one bad. Real bad, it was all over everything. That was their super bowl sounds cliche, but it’s what it was. That game mattered.

And besides a shot at the king, look at what winning that game would have done to their record. It’s a bit of hindsight, but at the time they knew they needed to keep pace with the Ravens, the Bengals were gunning, and Pitt can still play. They’re not lighting the world on fire defensively, but they can bring it. And the north is traditionally tough. It’s not like they’re playing in a shit division. They wanted the crown, they needed a conference win and to get off to a good start. They thought it was their time. That game mattered.

His poor performance coincided with the injuries. He can barely move and they keep rolling him out there even against shit non conference opponents. Letting everybody with a voice crush him.

I’m no Baker fan, but pre-Mahomes I’d be in favor of trading for him and putting a line and skills around him. Especially with Reid.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:01 AM 12-26-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
wheels coming off love to see it :-)
Ironically, this was this idiots last post. It was the day before the Chiefs started their current 7 game winning streak and Baker began the nosedive that ended their season today. Would love to get this idiots opinion on Baker now, but something tells me we won’t be seeing Browns fans for another 20 years again
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:00 AM 12-26-2021

I hope Denver gets him!
I was actually considering starting a thread about how much he sucks. Thanks for bumping this.

Maybe we will be spared from being exposed to anymore of his commercials.

Denver getting him would be sweet. :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up