ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 232
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 02:35 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Regarding the possible Rockets / Warriors series - I hope so, because I'm a Rockets fan...BUT to be completely honest, I can see the Warriors beating the Rockets in 5 or 6. Reason being, this Rockets team has been built to beat the Warriors. If the Rockets don't win at least one home game to begin with, I think they'll go "mental" and that will end it early. I think IF the Rockets do manage to at least get a split at the start, they'll have at least a punchers chance, and IF they manage to win the series, it will go 7.
I think they really need to win the 1st two at home to have a chance against them in that series.
[Reply]
bricks 03:00 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
if you let Tristan Thompson get a double double on you in 2018 then your team is horrible.
I attribute his great game to bad coaching on the Raptors and the fragility, softness of JV.

The Raptors didn’t learn from game 7 against the Wiz, they were getting destroyed that game all because they fail to box guys out in the paint in order to setup their guys in positions to get rebounds. Game 1 of this series its the same ****ing thing. And JV physically doesn’t stack up well against TT. That and his lack of awareness kills the Raps at times.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:29 PM 05-02-2018
Revising it to Warriors in 5 over the Rockets. Losing home games to the Utah Jazz in the playoffs is S-O-F-T.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:39 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Revising it to Warriors in 5 over the Rockets. Losing home games to the Utah Jazz in the playoffs is S-O-F-T.
Don't be that guy; the Jazz are legit. They won't win the series, but they are a solid team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Don't be that guy; the Jazz are legit. They won't win the series, but they are a solid team.
Define legit. They'd get swept by the Warriors. Truly elite teams shouldn't be losing home playoff games to a 48 win team that doesn't score above the league average.
[Reply]
tk13 11:20 PM 05-02-2018
The Jazz won the season series against Golden State 3-1 and the three wins were by 19, 30 and 40 points. The last game was meaningless, but overall they played them well. I'd never pick them to win a playoff series but I imagine they'd put up a fight at least. Mitchell looks legit.

I have a bad feeling the Rockets are going to flame out in the next round. Maybe just because of D'Antoni's playoff record.
[Reply]
-King- 01:27 AM 05-03-2018
Define legit. They'd get swept by the Warriors. Truly elite teams shouldn't be losing home playoff games to a 48 win team that doesn't score above the league average.
One of the 3 best teams in the league by record after they got Gobert back. I think id consider that legit.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:55 AM 05-03-2018
the Jazz are missing their offensive facilitator/play maker that makes their entire offensive set work. The fact they even took one off Houston is pathetic for the Rockets and all that talent.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:13 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by tk13:
The Jazz won the season series against Golden State 3-1 and the three wins were by 19, 30 and 40 points. The last game was meaningless, but overall they played them well. I'd never pick them to win a playoff series but I imagine they'd put up a fight at least. Mitchell looks legit.

I have a bad feeling the Rockets are going to flame out in the next round. Maybe just because of D'Antoni's playoff record.
The Warriors did not try in the regular season. All of those games were meaningless to them.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:33 AM 05-03-2018
The Warriors did not try in the regular season. All of those games were meaningless to them.
agreed. Last year GS swept them in the playoffs but I can't remember if Gobert was totally healthy or not. They may win 1 game because Mitchell is awesome but that is about it.
[Reply]
banecat 01:11 PM 05-03-2018
Were they giving minimal effort the entire season?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:54 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
the Jazz are missing their offensive facilitator/play maker that makes their entire offensive set work. The fact they even took one off Houston is pathetic for the Rockets and all that talent.
what talent? Houston is full of players who were bottom-feeders before they came to Houston. They are, and were always, frauds. But getting a team like that to win 65 games says a lot about Harden. The Wizards on the other hand....
[Reply]
GoChargers 03:39 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Were they giving minimal effort the entire season?
Pretty much. They also had some injuries to deal with.
[Reply]
Miles 03:52 PM 05-03-2018
Good news to Wizards fans. Grunfeld got an extension so you have the security of him being locked up for a while longer.
[Reply]
banecat 03:53 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
Pretty much. They also had some injuries to deal with.
I knew about the injuries, but not enough when picking the spurs to beat them in round one. But turning that switch on when ya want to isn't always easy. Especially when you already have fed the hunger of getting that first ring
[Reply]
Page 34 of 232
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up