ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 386
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
RustShack 07:52 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
She won't believe him anyways. Maybe that's what leads to Jaime killing her?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:53 PM 07-31-2017
So is the plan to keep Grey Worm and the Unsullied barricaded inside of Casterly Rock? Starve them to death, that kind of thing?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:56 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
....and goddamn do I wish Lena Headey would storm into my room, drop my pants and shove all 3'' of my erect dick in her mouth like she did to Jaime in this episode.
Looked like she was about to slip a finger in the booty too.

Vengeance really brought the crazy out of her.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:57 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
I read them as well.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:01 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Looked like she was about to slip a finger in the booty too.

Vengeance really brought the crazy out of her.
Wait till Euron sticks his finger up her ass. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:05 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I read them as well.
Can you PM me the link?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:22 PM 07-31-2017
I've only read a couple of the spoilers but overall the reaction seems to be negative.

That's a shame.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:33 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Can you PM me the link?
Sent.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:35 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've only read a couple of the spoilers but overall the reaction seems to be negative.

That's a shame.
I had kind of a meh reaction to them.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:40 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I've been spoiled. Found the details supposedly hacked off the HBO harddrive via the ASOIAF subreddit, which I won't link as to remove any passing inclinations y'all might have to click on it.
Read the spoilers, similar to a script leak before the season started. Word to the wise; don't go searching unless you want the entire season spoiled.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:41 PM 07-31-2017
I had kind of a meh reaction to them.
My thoughts as well.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:44 PM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep, absolutely this. He'll betray Dany and hand Tyrion back to Cersei, but Jaime will intervene on Tyrion's behalf after having his talk with Lady Olenna (I'm guessing).
There's just not enough time. I think Dany burns the Lannister army and Tarlys so Cersei has no gold and no army except what Jaime left behind. I don't know how Cersei dies but I could see her dying in the next three episodes before the last episode which should be all Jon beyond the wall against the walkers.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:45 PM 07-31-2017
Sent.
Thanks. I read it.

Works for me.

I knew what was going to happen in advance watching this crap for years. This is really no different. Except I didn't have to slog through one of Martin's books. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 PM 07-31-2017
Am I going to have to channel my inner BRC and tell you twits to not even HINT at what the spoilers may contain???

But yeah, not reading them. Not interested in being spoiled, even if it's not the "true" story according to Martin....
[Reply]
Bowser 08:50 PM 07-31-2017
And I have a conspiracy-ish theory that Martin has been finished with the last two books for some time and is just waiting for the show to run its course before he releases them. Preferably after he dies so people freak the fuck out and he scores the ultimate troll job.

(I'm sure there is no end to the theories of the fate of the books out there. That thought just makes me chuckle, lol)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 386
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up