ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 64
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM 05-01-2018
WTF. What an ending.

I’m assuming infinity war part II will result in the reversal of EVERYONE DYING. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 05-01-2018
What the deuce did Samuel L Jackson send on his beeper before his disintegrated?
[Reply]
banecat 04:05 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What the deuce did Samuel L Jackson send on his beeper before his disintegrated?
Distress call to Captain Marvel
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:10 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Distress call to Captain Marvel
hell to the yes

also I loved the Red Skull showing up in this

fucking badass
[Reply]
DaFace 04:13 PM 05-01-2018
This video that Amnorix posted is a pretty solid rundown for all the stuff that was hinted at in the movie.

Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Interesting. Well, at least for me, who never picked up a comic book in his life. Bad title to the video as it's really about possibilities for the next installment.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM 05-01-2018
So I'm fairly sure this is pretty simple.

Avengers find the gauntlet, reverse time, make SURE that dumbass Quill doesn't punch Thanos in the face, and this time get it off him, game over.

Right? RIGHT?

Also, audible gasps from black people in my theater when Black Panther bit it.
[Reply]
banecat 04:35 PM 05-01-2018
hell to the yes

also I loved the Red Skull showing up in this

****ing badass
It was probably up there with the giant dwarf, Sam Jackson pretty much finally using his catch phrase, and a few other moments that stood out
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:35 PM 05-01-2018
So I'm fairly sure this is pretty simple.

Avengers find the gauntlet, reverse time, make SURE that dumbass Quill doesn't punch Thanos in the face, and this time get it off him, game over.

Right? RIGHT?

Also, audible gasps from black people in my theater when Black Panther bit it.
sounds reasonable. They obviously have to go back in time. Disney is never going to sign off, not in a million years to killing off BILLIONS of $’s whacking Spidey, Black Panther etc.

Now that doesn’t mean that some Avengers won’t die pulling that off. Like most i think it’s Captsin America and or Ironman that bite it. Bucky can step in for Steve Rodgers. Stark has had a good run.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:43 PM 05-01-2018
I know little to nothing about him, but I'm fairly positive that Black Panther referred to Bucky as "the White Wolf".
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:04 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I know little to nothing about him, but I'm fairly positive that Black Panther referred to Bucky as "the White Wolf".
He did - and it's going to be about impossible for Buck to fulfill both storylines simultaneously. It's why I think Falcon is the heir apparent for Cap.
[Reply]
JD10367 07:35 PM 05-01-2018
Good movie. I agreed with Thanos. I loved the happy ending.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:45 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Good movie. I agreed with Thanos. I loved the happy ending.
heh, i cant agree with him, but i can certainly empathize with him.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:26 PM 05-01-2018
I laughed so hard when Mantis said "Kick names, take ass." :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:40 PM 05-01-2018
Yeah, Peter Dinklage as a giant dwarf was a pretty hilarious moment, I had no clue he was in the movie...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 PM 05-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
You have a lot of hate for the Cap....what's that about?
He just gets too much love.

I feel like I've been bitching a lot and I can go to Comicvine if I'm interested in having some nerdy ass 'who would win' debates, but he just shouldn't be as much of a factor as he is. He's just a really strong human, yet he's squared off with and/or gotten the better of a genius wearing a billion dollar suit of armor, a god, a sentient robot and a superhuman mutate who routinely catches cars in mid-air.

Cap=Winter Soldier, but Spider-Man wrecked Bucky and Falcon at the same time then got his ass kicked by Cap not five minutes later. Next thing we know they'll have Cap putting Thanos in a chokehold or some stupid shit.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 64
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up