ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 335
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Skyy God 12:51 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don't think John Snow is a Stark at all. The parallels being talked about in this thread between the Night King and the Starks are moot. IMHO. At least as far as Jon goes.
Might want to review the L in the R + L = J theory.....
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:58 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Who else was hoping to hear about the Zombie Mountain when Qyburn went to Cersei? I think that was his hint when he said "the work continues." That would be an excellent end to the season, though I think Jon's death will be the actual ending.
Death's in quotes, right? Don't most book readers think Melisandre reanimates him as Azhor Azhai?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 01:14 PM 06-02-2015
Jon Snow is the love child of the Mad King and Ned Starks sister. He also killed his mother during birth. He has dragons blood in him and was born in blood. Tyrann is also a love child of the Mad King. In the books he has hair that is white. He also killed his mother during birth. They will ride dragons before this is over.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:22 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Jon Snow is the love child of the Mad King and Ned Starks sister. He also killed his mother during birth. He has dragons blood in him and was born in blood. Tyrann is also a love child of the Mad King. In the books he has hair that is white. He also killed his mother during birth. They will ride dragons before this is over.
Rhaegar wasn't the Mad King, but otherwise.....
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 01:26 PM 06-02-2015
I'm wondering if there will be something where Tyrion is taken to see the dragons by Dany because of how fascinated he has always been by them (looking at the dragon heads under Kings Landing, etc.) and one or both of the dragons react in a way that leads them down the path to discovering that he is her half brother.

Drogon is far more loving toward Dany than the other two, I am wondering if one of the smaller ones will be the same way toward the Imp.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:29 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
I'm wondering if there will be something where Tyrion is taken to see the dragons by Dany because of how fascinated he has always been by them (looking at the dragon heads under Kings Landing, etc.) and one or both of the dragons react in a way that leads them down the path to discovering that he is her half brother.

Drogon is far more loving toward Dany than the other two, I am wondering if one of the smaller ones will be the same way toward the Imp.
They might just do that since they're cutting out the whole "Griff" thing.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:54 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:

I was waiting for Tyrion to ask Dany if he could go see the dragons.

Dany is definitely riding Drogon. If the theory of three riders is correct, I could see Tyrion on Viserion and Jon on Rhaegon.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:00 PM 06-02-2015
I admit, I'm not really buying that Tyrion is a Targaryen, but I also can't figure out who will be on that third dragon, so maybe. :-)
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 02:14 PM 06-02-2015
I still think Griff is a red herring anyway.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:35 PM 06-02-2015
Can someone splain tew mee the theory on why Tyrion might be a Targaryen?
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:38 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Can someone splain tew mee the theory on why Tyrion might be a Targaryen?

1. The Mad King had something of a crush on Joanna Lannister (Tywin's wife, and the mother of Jaime, Cercei and Tyrion).

2. The opportunity was there, in the sense that Tywin was for a very long time the Hand of teh King, and therefore lived in King's Landing, presumably with his wife.

3. In the books, Tyrion's hair is described as a whiter shade of blonde. Lannister's are blonde, while Targaryens are typically like a silvery-white.

4. Tywin himself seems to have some doubts. He says things like "since I can't prove you're not my son", and his last words are, literally, "you're no son of mine".

Personally, I think Tyrion is MORE like Tywin than any of his other children, but... :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:39 PM 06-02-2015
I haen't watched it, but I assume this has more.

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 06-02-2015
That and Tyrion always talks about the dreams he has of dragons.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:49 PM 06-02-2015
Wonder if they can, eventually, warg the dragons. No reference at all to it anywhere that I am aware of, or that the Targaryens could ever warg at all.

Meanwhile, it would be kind of epic and hilarious if little Tyrion got DROGON!

[Reply]
MagicHef 03:04 PM 06-02-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
1. The Mad King had something of a crush on Joanna Lannister (Tywin's wife, and the mother of Jaime, Cercei and Tyrion).

2. The opportunity was there, in the sense that Tywin was for a very long time the Hand of teh King, and therefore lived in King's Landing, presumably with his wife.

3. In the books, Tyrion's hair is described as a whiter shade of blonde. Lannister's are blonde, while Targaryens are typically like a silvery-white.

4. Tywin himself seems to have some doubts. He says things like "since I can't prove you're not my son", and his last words are, literally, "you're no son of mine".

Personally, I think Tyrion is MORE like Tywin than any of his other children, but... :-)
If any Lannisters are secret Targs, I think the incestuous twins, one of whom is going mad and is obsessed with wildfire, are the most likely.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 335
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up