ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 300
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:10 PM 12-01-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm just the opposite, I think Emily Kinney is a good actress [and very attractive] but the writing team felt they had to cliff hang with a senseless death. They might as well have thrown a dart at a wall of characters. Maybe they did. Lazy writing
Apocalyptic future with zombies. People are going to die.

Make sure you do not watch game of thrones, you will really hate it..
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:10 AM 12-02-2014
last night’s WD was watched by 14.8 million, with 9.6 million among adults 18-49.

shatterd last seasons mid season finale. This damn show is beating most network shows ratings, which is insane. People LOVE this shit. It just grows and grows and its in season 5. Thats unreal.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:38 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
last night’s WD was watched by 14.8 million, with 9.6 million among adults 18-49.

shatterd last seasons mid season finale. This damn show is beating most network shows ratings, which is insane. People LOVE this shit. It just grows and grows and its in season 5. Thats unreal.
That's just fucking amazing, Coral.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:52 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Game of thrones - isn't that a show about a bunch of guys wieners? /South Park
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:55 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:

GoT is exactly what TWD isn't on this front. Lots of people die, but they die because events have set their fate. People die on TWD because they're pretty and its a season finale.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:56 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
Game of thrones - isn't that a show about a bunch of guys wieners? /South Park
http://youtu.be/XjzC2DRgEo4
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:00 AM 12-02-2014
GoT is exactly what TWD isn't on this front. Lots of people die, but they die because events have set their fate. People die on TWD because they're pretty and its a season finale.
Doesn't everyone die because events have set their fate? I mean, the fatass that eats five buckets of extra crispy a day... Event: Fried Chicken - Fate: Heart Attack

Event: Being a gay dude that does magic shows with a tiger in Vegas.
Fate: Tiger eats gay guy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:05 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Doesn't everyone die because events have set their fate? I mean, the fatass that eats five buckets of extra crispy a day... Event: Fried Chicken - Fate: Heart Attack

Event: Being a gay dude that does magic shows with a tiger in Vegas.
Fate: Tiger eats gay guy.
No you're right, Ned dying because he tried to be an honorable man in a situation that screamed for dishonor is as lazily written as Beth dying because she had to try to kill someone who had a gun that she would never see again with a pair of scissors.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:10 AM 12-02-2014
No you're right, Ned dying because he tried to be an honorable man in a situation that screamed for dishonor is as lazily written as Beth dying because she had to try to kill someone who had a gun that she would never see again with a pair of scissors.
I have no idea what you're talking about but it looks like you get my point so that's good.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:16 AM 12-02-2014
I have no idea what you're talking about but it looks like you get my point so that's good.
His point is that Ned's death has thematic significance. Beth's death is the television series equivalent of click bait.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:23 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
His point is that Ned's death has thematic significance. Beth's death is the television series equivalent of click bait.
Oh ok. So if I got this right, we're comparing two shows that have nothing in common. Ones about dragons and kings and trolls and governmental bodies etc. The other is about the zombie apocalypse and cannibals and mean people.

Kinda like comparing The Jeffersons to NYPD Blue. It's apples and oranges.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:40 AM 12-02-2014
So Andy Sipowicz is moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:42 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
So Andy Sipowicz is moving on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky?
No, the Silver Spoons guy is moving on up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:46 AM 12-02-2014
Oh ok. So if I got this right, we're comparing two shows that have nothing in common. Ones about dragons and kings and trolls and governmental bodies etc. The other is about the zombie apocalypse and cannibals and mean people.

One is a tale of a chemistry teacher who turns to drug dealing to provide for his family, another is a 'documentary' about a fat redneck toddler and the pedophiles her mom dates.

They're both on TV, I guess they're both equally good.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:46 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No, the Silver Spoons guy is moving on up.
I hated that show, especially after Ricky Schroder wouldn't shoot the deer because his vagina hurt.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 300
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up