ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 365
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ohiobronco2 08:23 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Bambi:
http://97x.com/teacher-claims-a-stud...ping-together/

I'm not so sure that this kid couldn't be charged with bestiality. I'm sure he was torn between ****ing her or feeding her an apple.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:33 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Damn they are all married or engaged. So important to lay the pipe well fellas.

Has nothing to do with it.

These whores aren't turning to the local 14 year old to get their pussy slayed.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:04 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It's because the teachers were interested in doing it with other guys. You just didn't know about it.
Thank God. There wasn't a teacher worth doing it with where I went to school.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:29 PM 10-23-2014
I suspected a couple teachers in my HS to have "relations" w/ students.

At least I wouldn't be surprised if they did...Having known them and running into them off of school grounds.....they kinda liked to party a lot...and both teachers (both female and both happen to be friends w/ one another) from what I remembered, both teachers were going through martial problems.

No confirmations on whether anything happened w/ any students....although again, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
[Reply]
el borracho 11:54 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Has nothing to do with it.

These whores aren't turning to the local 14 year old to get their pussy slayed.
What is the reason then? Did they miss out when they were in school and this somehow feels like going back to make up for it? Or is it just an attraction developed from being around high-schoolers all the time? Like if you went to Asia, you would likely start dating Asians.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:03 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by el borracho:
What is the reason then? Did they miss out when they were in school and this somehow feels like going back to make up for it? Or is it just an attraction developed from being around high-schoolers all the time? Like if you went to Asia, you would likely start dating Asians.

I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.
[Reply]
TLO 08:02 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can't say. Maybe it's different for each woman.

Some probably do it for the thrill. Some for the emotional connection. Some because the boys are just on hand. Some for the power trip and control factor..

I'm just saying, I highly doubt the vast majority of these women are out here turning to 15 year old virgins because hubby isn't satisfying them. For God's sake, your dick probably just barely started to grow at 14, 15.
You're 100% right.
[Reply]
kaplin42 08:41 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
most of these bitches are batshit crazy too
This is my only possible explanation. Daddy issues and a gold star at making poor life decisions.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:43 AM 10-24-2014
This truly is one of the strangest phenomenas of the last ten years or so, all of these young, married women risking both their careers and marriages all for some high school kid that probably isnt all that great of a lay in the first place.

Crazy sluts.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:27 AM 10-24-2014
They are naturally inclined to give extra credit...
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:36 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
They are naturally inclined to give extra credit...
Finally a class where the Asian kids don't wreck the curve.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:52 AM 10-24-2014
I knew of a male teacher in high school who was a track coach f, that was banging one of his female athletes on a near daily basis. She was smoking hot. And he was just a regular dude, probably 35, etc.
[Reply]
Sully 09:57 AM 10-24-2014
Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Funny part, his name was (is?) Mr Love.
[Reply]
Dayze 10:04 AM 10-24-2014
Would've been super awesome if he had his PhD
[Reply]
Fish 10:07 AM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by Sully:
Our band director in HS was screwing a student. My wife, who was in band, hates them both to this day for ruining her senior year.

Funny part, his name was (is?) Mr Love.
Why would that ruin her senior year?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 365
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up