ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 154
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:29 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
It is not. :-)

(but I did check :-) )
Try mousing over it.
[Reply]
Fish 06:30 PM 06-27-2007
So much violence.....

so...much....violence.............

[Reply]
Frazod 06:31 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Try mousing over it.
Oh shit :-)

I never realized that!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:31 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
WTF? Did ChiefsPlanet brush some kind of bizarro ST TNG episode where they travel back in time to the 7th grade?
Yeah, poor UP has a general notion that he'd rather play jump rope than kickball, and he don't know why. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:34 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, poor UP has a general notion that he'd rather play jump rope than kickball, and he don't know why. :-) :-) :-)
Interesting. In 7th grade, I was basically spending most of my time trying to figure out how to hide the fact that I had an erection most of the time.

Me, watching the clock tick towards the bell: "Oh sh*t! Please, please go down. Please."
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 06:35 PM 06-27-2007
Dunno about the first three. But the last one some asshole just brought up out of nowhere. :-)

Maybe steriods caused him to freak out and he took it out on a website full of Chief fans ???

Oh wait --- thats another thread... :-)
[Reply]
chagrin 06:35 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail:
I'LL FIST ALL YOUR ASSES AT ANY CHIEFSPLANET FUNCTION YOU CHOOSE! I'VE BEEN PUMPING ATHAN AND CAN NOW BANG ANY SMALL HOLE! I'D LIKE TO GO MUDHOLE ON ANY OF YOU SMALL-TIME PUNKS!!

FYP

disclaimer, that was not personal, just having a little fun
[Reply]
Frazod 06:36 PM 06-27-2007
Gee, thanks. That's all this thread needed - 100+ posts of UP's indignant ranting. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:38 PM 06-27-2007
Gee, thanks. That's all this thread needed - 100+ posts of UP's indignant ranting. :-)
Don't worry, I have a full clip of ultra-obscure pop culture references to onload to sooth the savage beast.
[Reply]
chagrin 06:38 PM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
Interesting. In 7th grade, I was basically spending most of my time trying to figure out how to hide the fact that I had an erection most of the time.

Me, watching the clock tick towards the bell: "Oh sh*t! Please, please go down. Please."
Heh, that's me at work nawadays. Thankfully I just moved to a new desk, in a corner where nobody can see me, therefore I just giggootitty my googus all the while, nobody knows better :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 06:42 PM 06-27-2007
Don't worry, I have a full clip of ultra-obscure pop culture references to onload to sooth the savage beast.
And I'll throw in some Chris Benoit action figures. That ought to do it.
[Reply]
chagrin 06:46 PM 06-27-2007

Did someone say...

[Reply]
Frazod 06:47 PM 06-27-2007
She's hot, but I don't get it. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 06:48 PM 06-27-2007
She's got a sexxxy jawline......
[Reply]
kstater 06:48 PM 06-27-2007
She's hot, but I don't get it. :-)
I think it's a he. :-)