ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 56
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Brock 10:28 AM 04-24-2007
I've been watching the A&E repeats. It's amazing how good this show was 4 years ago.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:36 PM 04-30-2007
Tony telling Vito Jr. he goes around in pity for himself. . . He's his mother's son.
[Reply]
noa 03:10 PM 04-30-2007
I loved it when Tony said,

"Well, he's dealing with losing his father and all that entrails."

Reminded me of the line about the sacred and the propane.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:19 PM 04-30-2007
That kid took a dump in the shower! Then he stepped in it!

I hope they start killing people soon. They need to start will Phil.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 03:47 PM 04-30-2007
Didja hear the one about the jewish terroist?

He was gonna hijack a plane, but he didn't wanna use up all his miles.
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:49 PM 04-30-2007
Looks like Tony is going to be involved in interrupting some sort of terrorist attack.
[Reply]
eazyb81 03:51 PM 04-30-2007
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
That kid took a dump in the shower! Then he stepped in it!

I hope they start killing people soon. They need to start will Phil.
No sh#t, i'm ready for some action.
[Reply]
Brando 04:39 PM 04-30-2007
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Looks like Tony is going to be involved in interrupting some sort of terrorist attack.
That plus the comments from Carm to the effect of, "we're still dealing with sh*t like this."
Maybe he'll flip those two guys to the feds in return for witness protection without taking down his crew.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:00 PM 04-30-2007
They only got like 6 episodes left to get this right.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:33 AM 05-07-2007
WTF? Christopher is going to narc out Tony? I just don't see it. Maybe he tries and gets whacked?

Why do we have to keep seeing that sniveling wimp son of Tony's? To see how tortured Tony is?

Im calling the shot now.......The terriosts angle is going to come into play in the final episode.
[Reply]
eazyb81 03:43 PM 05-07-2007
I'm thinking the Christopher/Narc angle is a bit too predictable for the finale. These last few episodes they have brought up a few potential storylines, now it's time to see which one they are going to actually follow.

I'm thinking Tony somehow gets pinched at the end, as they are really attempting to show how vulnerable he is and how everything is crashing around him.

Last 4 episodes are going to be awesome - there are so many different ways they can go with this.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:11 PM 05-07-2007
I am going to be willing to say that Chris whacks Tony, and takes over. Or AJ going crazy and getting into the mafia life.
[Reply]
noa 04:25 PM 05-07-2007
I don't think Christopher will kill Tony. One theme of their relationship throughout the show is that family bonds trump any beefs. He might hate Tony and talk smack on him at an AA meeting, but I don't think he'd actually kill his uncle.
[Reply]
SLAG 08:27 PM 05-07-2007
Re: The Last Episode-

All i know for sure is that the Last episode a scene will take place inside an ice cream parlor.
[Reply]
beavis 08:51 PM 05-13-2007
Holy shit! :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 56
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up