ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 110
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Shooting at the parade
Otter 01:53 PM 02-14-2024

Just like #ChiefsKingdom has always been there for me and my family, we want to be there for them.❤️

The @Chiefs have launched #KCStrong, an emergency response fund supporting victims and their families, violence prevention and mental health services, and first responders.… pic.twitter.com/sYMnPgCWL0

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 16, 2024

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.
[Reply]
kcfan75 04:07 PM 02-14-2024
Thank god Missouri still has Capital punishment, put that guy down.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:08 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
OK... She was clueless
She cant tell you all they know. It has to be vanilla. Its an open investigation. What do you want from these people?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:08 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That might be the possessions of the other suspect.
I don't think they would just be lying up against the concrete wall. That wouldn't be anywhere near proper police procedure, but I guess it could be...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:10 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by kcfan75:
Thank god Missouri still has Capital punishment, put that guy down.
Punishing the criminals isn't as important as preventing the behavior.

You can kill everyone who so much as shoplifts but if you don't try and prevent people from becoming thieves you'll only succeed in killing people.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:11 PM 02-14-2024
I don't think they would just be lying up against the concrete wall. That wouldn't be anywhere near proper police procedure, but I guess it could be...
Sometimes you gotta' lower your standards to improve your accuracy.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:11 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
She cant tell you all they know. It has to be vanilla. Its an open investigation. What do you want from these people?
Correct, they should report all they know, not speculation. They think 10-15 were injured, nice range. It was unorganized. Shoot the small town near me, Perry Iowa, did a much better job communicating after the school shooting here.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:12 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
nah

just thread ban political dipshits, no need to bury this in the shithole over a few individuals

That's exactly how it's going to work. Boots idiots, keep thread out of DC.
[Reply]
Womble 04:13 PM 02-14-2024
This is really awful. This was supposed to a celebration of everything Kansas City and the Chiefs. All of the great memories the players will have of this event will be replaced with mixed emotions following the shooting.

I hope the scumbags who did this are given the chair. They've ruined one of the city's great days and potentially the lives of several innocent bystanders going into town to celebrate their football team.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:13 PM 02-14-2024
Correct, they should report all they know, not speculation. They think 10-15 were injured, nice range. It was unorganized. Shoot the small town near me, Perry Iowa, did a much better job communicating after the school shooting here.
All news media do anymore is speculate. They need clicks. No one is waiting for, nor do they even need, accuracy or the facts.

Emotional response = views and viewers...
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:13 PM 02-14-2024
Did they say whether they believe all the vermin involved are in custody?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:15 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
This is really awful. This was supposed to a celebration of everything Kansas City and the Chiefs. All of the great memories the players will have of this event will be replaced with mixed emotions following the shooting.
The good news is a large amount of their memories will be cloudy or almost completely blacked out.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:15 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
All news media do anymore is speculate. They need clicks. No one is waiting for, nor do they even need, accuracy or the facts.

Emotional response = views and viewers...
Unfortunately, that was the statement by the Police Chief...
[Reply]
Trevo_410 04:15 PM 02-14-2024
and here goes all the MSM turning this into an agenda pushing event to take guns. Black culture idolizes this gun toting gang banging bullshit and yet it is never highlighted as a problem.

Instead let take guns away from those who want to protect themselves against these brainrot fuckers who put our families lives in danger anytime we're near the city.

never going downtown or to kc again. I've already survived one of these attacks when I
was shot at 7 times heading out to my car for work. Fuckers were caught 20 minutes later and out of custody the next day.

fuck the world we live in.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Trevo_410:
and here goes all the MSM turning this into an agenda pushing event to take guns. Black culture idolizes this gun toting gang banging bullshit and yet it is never highlighted as a problem.

Instead let take guns away from those who want to protect themselves against these brainrot fuckers who put our families lives in danger anytime we're near the city.

never going downtown or to kc again. I've already survived one of these attacks when I
was shot at 7 times heading out to my car for work. Fuckers were caught 20 minutes later and out of custody the next day.

fuck the world we live in.
Found one for you guys to ban.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:16 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:

I hope the scumbags who did this are given the chair. They've ruined one of the city's great days and potentially the lives of several innocent bystanders going into town to celebrate their football team.
Let's hope... Appears to be a couple of gang bangers and not someone targeting the crowd based on the statement issued by law enforcement.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 110
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up