ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 39
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
Mosbonian 12:56 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Are you saying disagreeing with his takes is negative? I feel like your comment probably belongs in the swamp thread, but curious what the context is to your statement.
I would say raging on social media and asking for his resignation/firing is negative.
Wisconsin_Chief 01:03 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Are you saying disagreeing with his takes is negative? I feel like your comment probably belongs in the swamp thread, but curious what the context is to your statement.
You can disagree with his takes all you want, I’m referring to the people who decided to try and ruin his life and end his career over this, when half of them probably didn’t even listen to the speech, and the ones that did certainly didn’t understand the perspective he was coming from as a devout Catholic speaking to other devout Catholics.

The Mob doesn’t seem to understand it’s not illegal to have these beliefs, and the people raging about it are complete idiots. That’s really all there is to it.
AustinChief 01:55 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Man, I want Mitchell Schwartz to punch this FN antisemite in his FN face.

I want Butker to say all this shit straight to the face of Brooke Schwartz. Say that antisemitic crap right to a woman with a very large Jewish husband.
I sincerely hope this is a joking sarcastic post.

Anyone who honestly thinks Butker was being anti-Semitic has a problem, a learning disability type of problem.

Someone would have to purposely put max effort into being stupid to reach that conclusion.
Megatron96 02:07 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

Anyone who honestly thinks Butker was being anti-Semitic has a problem, a learning disability type of problem.

Someone would have to purposely put max effort into being stupid to reach that conclusion.

Um, first time on CP, is it?
Mecca 02:10 PM 05-18-2024

Not really sure why he said that...he could have just gone with Mitch punching him since Mitch's basically said he was a POS.
Mosbonian 02:12 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Not really sure why he said that...he could have just gone with Mitch punching him since Mitch's basically said he was a POS.
Like it would be the first time a former player has spoken that negatively about a present player....
Mecca 02:15 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Like it would be the first time a former player has spoken that negatively about a present player....
It was more his wife but yea I doubt he disagrees if his wife is throwing it out publicly.
staylor26 02:19 PM 05-18-2024
Mitch is probably another man letting his wife tell him how he should feel about this.

NEWS: Former #Chiefs OL Mitchell Schwartz's wife is “DISGUSTED” by the comments made by kicker Harrison Butker, & says she's “sad for his daughter.”

She accuses Butker of being “anti-LGBTQ” and spreading “antisemitism” pic.twitter.com/tFCUoNnkJf

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) May 15, 2024

AustinChief 02:22 PM 05-18-2024
I'm assuming this is a typo and you meant to put Mitch's wife there. I haven't seen Mitch himself comment, I've only seen the ignorant rant from his idiot wife.

All she did was cut and paste crap from the media. I highly doubt she took the time to listen to the actual speech or read the transcript.
BleedingRed 02:27 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Mitch is probably another man letting his wife tell him how he should feel about this.

Jesus white women are the down fall of all great societies arnt they?
AustinChief 02:29 PM 05-18-2024

To be fair, it wasn't like she had an original thought. She was cut and pasting shit from other morons who are pushing their hateful agenda on this.
kysirsoze 02:31 PM 05-18-2024
Not surprised he believes the things he said. I already knew he was a pretty extreme in some of his views. Didn't really care before or now. I do think it's weird he chose a commencement to get on his soap box. People keep saying he was a catholic speaking to other catholics, but the institution sure didn't think what he said was appropriate so I don't think he really was reading the room.

Side note, I'm willing to bet that most people who are cheering him on are the first to tell people like LeBron James to "stick to sports".
BleedingRed 02:31 PM 05-18-2024

To be fair, it wasn't like she had an original thought. She was cut and pasting shit from other morons who are pushing their hateful agenda on this.
Amen,

Can you believe a catholic believes catholic thing omg!
Delano 02:33 PM 05-18-2024
Doesn’t make her feelings less valid. Original thoughts were all exhausted long ago.
RunKC 02:33 PM 05-18-2024
That’s hilarious coming from a woman that is basically a stay at home mom now and wouldn’t have ever married Mitch if he wasn’t filthy rich
Page 34 of 39
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up