ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 197
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:15 PM 03-23-2022
Give me a guy like Dotson or Burks at the end of the 1st. Or Pierce/Tolbert in the 2nd-3rd.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That dude has a bad fetish with shitty nebraska players
Cam Taylor Britt isn't a shitty player. Same build as Ward and faster.

I would cum if with got Olave and Obanajduudjdjo
[Reply]
budman3 12:16 PM 03-23-2022
Hill has been a great receiver for the Chiefs but as teams clamped down on the deep pass routes this season, their offensive scheme changed dramatically. I don't recall too many pure deep connections although there was the occasional broken play throws. A lot of Hills yards came on short passes where he broke loose. That may be the biggest minus in the move.

However, Mahomes and Reid will change the offense to maximize the short passing, move the chain, approach and accommodate more of Kelce and and the second tight end, Schuster in the slot, Hardman who has Tyreek's speed, and any WR they get in the draft or through FA. It will also put more options to use RB's out of the backfield in the passing game. Keep on eye on them drafting Breece Hall.

Hey this is a hit on the Chiefs but the league has adapted to their offense and they need to adjust too. It may not look the same but with Mahomes at QB, they'll figure it out. It's the defense that needs to make a big improvement to get them back to the SB anyway.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The more I think about it, I’m shocked Reid signed off on this…

I was completely alright with the idea of trading Hill but I don’t think they got enough…
I'm dying to know how Mahomes feels about it.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:17 PM 03-23-2022
An offense focused on 2 players was killing us. You can’t be too heavy in this league.

Tyreek + Kelce surrounded by pure garbage isn’t going to cut it
Jones + Clark surrounded by pure garbage isn’t going to cut it either

This is a great opportunity to open a window for the next 4 years. Imagine if Veach gets the following:

Sign Sammy and Ingram
Trade a 4th for Bradberry
Draft George Karlaftis, Jahan Dotson and Perrion Winfrey with our top 3 picks and still have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

You open the door for flexibility
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:17 PM 03-23-2022
Holy shit...and people thought the Broncos over paid for Wilson...at least he touches the ball every offensive play.
[Reply]
Balto 12:17 PM 03-23-2022
Odds that Chiefs and Phins put out a tweet in 9 days that says APRIL FOOOLS
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:17 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I'm dying to know how Mahomes feels about it.
I have to assume that he signed off on it. He gets the business aspect of this league and he was closer with Kelce.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:18 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That Big 3 won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, thanks in large part to their dominant defense.

The Chiefs were lucky to win 1, with their "show up 3 or 4 times in a season" defense. Sustained success involves an improved defense, not WRs making QB money.
OL is a big part of it too. If you are going to pick a special WR or really good OL, I will take the OL instead. Give the QB time to throw and he can make some plays. Best receiver in the world does not mean much if the OL is trash and the QB is getting killed.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:19 PM 03-23-2022
Kelce is 32 but still putting up ridiculous numbers. Need a true #1
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
An offense focused on 2 players was killing us. You can’t be too heavy in this league.

This is a great opportunity to open a window for the next 4 years. Imagine if Veach gets the following:

Sign Sammy and Ingram
Draft George Karlaftis, Jahan Dotson and Perrion Winfrey with our top 3 picks and still have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

So now its Kelce surrounded by garbage.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Sign Sammy and Ingram

Sammy Watkins? WTF?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So now its Kelce surrounded by garbage.
Is Week 1 this weekend?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:20 PM 03-23-2022
Why didn't we just make him play out his deal? Then let him walk at 29. We are WASTING Travis Kelce's likely last elite year at TE. I don't care if it pisses him off. Whats he gonna do sit out the entire year? Even if he sits out a bunch of games. so what, we have him for the playoffs.

We need to get really, really lucky in the draft to find a #1 WR.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:20 PM 03-23-2022

That Mahomes - Cheetah connection one of the best ever…

— Myles Garrett (@Flash_Garrett) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Page 34 of 197
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up