ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 92
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:44 AM 01-20-2021
I heard this from Nick Wright but it really highlights how lucky the Bills have been. It’s not great defense that they are winning with, it’s luck. The Bills have been out gained in each game. In the red zone though they have only allowed 16 points on eight possessions. Plus two more field goals from inside the 30 the Ravens missed.

For context, the Jets were the worst red zone offense this season on just TDs, yet they scored TDs 42% of the time. So that’s about three TDs per 8 red zone chances which equates to 21 points at minimum the Bills should have given up in those eight red zone attempts against. Throw in a field goal or two and it’s probably about 24 points they should expect to give up on eight red zone attempts.

It’s just not sustainable. You can’t give up those yards and field positions so much and expect so little points against you. Reality will hit them hard on Sunday when their all the sudden dominating defense gets shredded and gives up over 30 points.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Bills fans and other media keep talking about only winning games by one possession but it’s going to be funny when we win each of the next two by two possessions or more (would have last week if Mahomes stays in) and they are all forced to accept the reality that the Chiefs really were simply waiting for the playoffs and not worried about running up scores.
Exactly, I loved hearing Kelce say that in the Shannon Sharpe interview... many of us had been thinking that, since it's pretty damn obvious, but those let down games just give the media and opposing fans something to talk about.

I wish former athletes in the media would speak to it, but I get the translation would be "not trying", so they probably stay away from it and instead talk about momentums and other dumb, pointless narratives.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:47 AM 01-20-2021

This is one of the best things I have seen in awhile lol. pic.twitter.com/Vbgjk2cXuq

— 5WideFootball (@5widefootball) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 09:48 AM 01-20-2021
Excellent blitz package schemes up by Spags. This is the type of stuff that fooled Baker and it will fool Allen as well.

Sneak good blitz here. Sneed will be coming off the edge but Okafor crashes down for him to occupy the RG and RT. Wilson takes then back’s attention. Sneed makes it look like he has the TE and blends in with the OL until it is too late for Mayfield. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/tGU9PPTYYA

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:49 AM 01-20-2021

Mathieu in the box now. He reads the pulling blockers. Times it out to avoid the traffic and is there to make the tackle for a loss. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/lDP4o1fMZw

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 20, 2021

[Reply]
Reroka 09:50 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Excellent blitz package schemes up by Spags. This is the type of stuff that fooled Baker and it will fool Allen as well.

That was a great play by sneed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:51 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Remember the bill are more hungry than the chiefs. Not sure how you can tell whos more hungry.

Statements like this are bullshit. Bills fans say they are hungry for their first SB win, well the chiefs have been hungry since they won the SB last year.

So Bills fan do not come in here and say you are more hungry.
You can tell how KC isn't hungry by the way they played after Mahomes went out and just folded the game away. Oh wait the defense stepped up and the offense made some plays to seal it. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I heard this from Nick Wright but it really highlights how lucky the Bills have been. It’s not great defense that they are winning with, it’s luck. The Bills have been out gained in each game. In the red zone though they have only allowed 16 points on eight possessions. Plus two more field goals from inside the 30 the Ravens missed.

For context, the Jets were the worst red zone offense this season on just TDs, yet they scored TDs 42% of the time. So that’s about three TDs per 8 red zone chances which equates to 21 points at minimum the Bills should have given up in those eight red zone attempts against. Throw in a field goal or two and it’s probably about 24 points they should expect to give up on eight red zone attempts.

It’s just not sustainable. You can’t give up those yards and field positions so much and expect so little points against you. Reality will hit them hard on Sunday when their all the sudden dominating defense gets shredded and gives up over 30 points.
Yea there is no way this is sustainable.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:54 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You can tell how KC isn't hungry by the way they played after Mahomes went out and just folded the game away. Oh wait the defense stepped up and the offense made some plays to seal it. :-)
Could not say it any better.

This should be a good game but I do not see the bills winning.

I do not think the secondary of the bills can cover all our WRs or our TE.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:03 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ok. I guess that’s more relevant than our beating you head-to-head in a game that you were never really very competitive in. Keep hanging your hat on the transitive property of sports which has no actual bearing on what’s likely to happen on Sunday.
You can't even mention the head-to-head. To them, it's like it never happened.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:07 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

I think my favorite is “if not for the Hail Murray it would be a 12 game win streak.”

Oh the Chiefs are on an actual 11 game win streak with a win over the Bills in games they have starters? That clearly doesn’t count.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:08 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That happened all the way back in week 6 so it's irrelevant. But the week 5 loss to the Raiders is important.
[Reply]
okoyeandcream 10:09 AM 01-20-2021
Sick of Bills fans thinking they have any sort of chance. I understand being a fan but theyre deluded. What wikll they do when Mahomes bombs them for 4 or 5 TDs?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:10 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
They find a way to discount everything - the wind, the rain, the Hail Murray blah blah blah
Yep.

They spin more than Patriot fans do. And they have almost as many Super Bowl losses as the Patriots have wins.
[Reply]
Reroka 10:11 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by okoyeandcream:
Sick of Bills fans thinking they have any sort of chance. I understand being a fan but theyre deluded. What wikll they do when Mahomes bombs them for 4 or 5 TDs?
I think they have a chance, I would say if The bill and chiefs played 10 times, the bills might win 3 times.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 92
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up