ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 270
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:10 PM 07-27-2019

Tyreek Hill just ran out on the field in St. Joe and the cheers were louder for him than Patrick Mahomes.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) July 27, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:10 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Kent Swanson was tweeting that he just looks “different” from other guys when he’s in full stride, which I took to mean as a positive.

There were also some people saying Hardman looked a little shaky fielding punts, and that Tre Smith has the lead on him there.

Hardman was great at UGA on punt returns. He probably was nervous on his first day in front of the crowd. I’ll give him a pass. I don’t start evaluations until preseason games start.

Highlights:
https://youtu.be/l-vEh0APdVU
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:10 PM 07-27-2019

During the team period, Erving is rotating in at both first-team tackle spots. Looks like he’ll be the first man off the bench as the swing. https://t.co/MzfQKA9A3z

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) July 27, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 06:13 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Whoever posts the post can check their "Helpful Answers" link in their user page and report back here as to who deserves the neg rep bukkake.
Well penbrook, we’re waiting...

Who is it?
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 06:16 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Can't say I'm surprised by the answer to the mystery.

What else do you expect from a Raiders Fan?

:-)

Apparently my hint was a bit too cryptic.

Raidersnumber1 is the screwball.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:30 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Well penbrook, we’re waiting...

Who is it?
He's too busy posting tweets from 3 hours ago.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:32 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
He's too busy posting tweets from 3 hours ago.
:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:39 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Clark on NFLN getting grilled by Brooke Pryor.
Along with about 25 cheeseburgers. And that's just her lunch.
[Reply]
srvy 06:47 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I think the user can find it.

Fish ,iirc, provided a link once.
in User CP then select Helpful Answers.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 07-27-2019
Wow.

So....

1. Cheetah ran out to a standing ovation, louder than the one Mahomes got. He reacted in a manner not unlike Andy Dufresne emerging from the sewage pipe at Shawshank prison.

2. Cheetah's missed time does not appear to have affected his timing with Mahomes at all. The two were very much in sync today. Hill caught two or three contested balls with absolutely insane displays of vertical jump - whatever he has done this offseason to get better, his steps are absolutely fucking spring-loaded now.

And on one of his two deep touchdowns, Hill was open by 15 yards. He absolutely SMOKED the poor DB covering him.

3. Mahomes does not look like he has stopped playing football since the AFC Championship game. I think I saw maybe two plays today where he didn't know where to go with the ball or made a bad throw. He was firing lasers. He made a throw on a corner route to....Pringle...I think...that looked like it bent physics.

Mahomes struggled on the day I was in camp last year. He looked like frickin' Dan Marino out there today. I think he took off running only once. He ended the two-minute drill with a TD to Mecole over the middle.

4. Eric Fisher completely shut down Frank Clark from what I saw.

5. Pringle is going to make this team. He looked like a damn All-Pro when he went up to catch a deep ball from Mahomes down the left sideline. He elevated and snatched it out of the air like Randy Moss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:57 PM 07-27-2019
Oh, and one other note: Mahomes took the snap on one play and fired the ball right out to Watkins on the sideline, with Thornhill one-on-one and playing about 10 yards off.

Thornhill came up to make the tackle and Watkins made him look like a child with the move he put on him. Stuck his foot in the ground and made a cut inside and GONE.

Cheetah and Watkins are both in peak form.

I think we're going to see some absolute magic from this tandem this year. Something like Montana to Rice and Taylor.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:57 PM 07-27-2019
So what does that tell us regarding Clark? Overrated piece of shit that we signed too much for or is Eric Fisher just that damn good
[Reply]
Bowser 06:57 PM 07-27-2019
And Dante84 smiles as he changes his shorts
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:00 PM 07-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow.

So....

1. Cheetah ran out to a standing ovation, louder than the one Mahomes got. He reacted in a manner not unlike Andy Dufresne emerging from the sewage pipe at Shawshank prison.

2. Cheetah's missed time does not appear to have affected his timing with Mahomes at all. The two were very much in sync today. Hill caught two or three contested balls with absolutely insane displays of vertical jump - whatever he has done this offseason to get better, his steps are absolutely fucking spring-loaded now.

And on one of his two deep touchdowns, Hill was open by 15 yards. He absolutely SMOKED the poor DB covering him.

3. Mahomes does not look like he has stopped playing football since the AFC Championship game. I think I saw maybe two plays today where he didn't know where to go with the ball or made a bad throw. He was firing lasers. He made a throw on a corner route to....Pringle...I think...that looked like it bent physics.

Mahomes struggled on the day I was in camp last year. He looked like frickin' Dan Marino out there today. I think he took off running only once. He ended the two-minute drill with a TD to Mecole over the middle.

4. Eric Fisher completely shut down Frank Clark from what I saw.

5. Pringle is going to make this team. He looked like a damn All-Pro when he went up to catch a deep ball from Mahomes down the left sideline. He elevated and snatched it out of the air like Randy Moss.
Mahomes didn’t look like Marino...he looked like Mahomes. That’s the best compliment we can pay him.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:01 PM 07-27-2019
Mahomes is better than Marino
[Reply]
Page 34 of 270
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up